Ch 8

After Cam went home. I went for a walk. I just really needed some fresh air. I've had so much happen today, I don't even know how I'm still functioning.

God why does Nash have to be such a dick. I thought he was changing but when I saw the way he looked at Cam while he was punching him, there was so much pain, anger, and hate in his eyes.

While I was walking I could swear I heard someone call my name but I'm probably just crazy, you know with all the things going on I'm my life.

So I kept walking. before I knew it the sun was setting and it was getting darker.

As I was walking I heard my name again. I turned around and saw my best friend Tara running towards me

"Hazel!" she said breathless

"Oh my god I haven't seen you in forever. how's life" I said

"Oh my yea same, but you need to come with me now"

"What why?"

"I need you now! and I mean it like seriously someone's life is at risk"

"Ok wait hold the fuck up, who's life is at risk and I can't walk so fast"

"I don't know him but it's a guy. he's got brown hair and blue eyes"

NASH

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT BOY! Is he ok"

"Ok don't freak out but.... he got into scar crash and my brother and I found him on the curb all bloody. he kept saying hazel, Hazel over and over again. so I came to you cuz you are the only Hazel I know. do you know him"

"Umm yea he's my friend we go to school together"

"That's good ok we need to go now

Because my brother is waiting for me because we have to take him to the hospital."

"How bad is it?" I asked worried

"Well he's pretty hurt poor kid his lip was split open and also he eye brow as for his body I don't really know, but he did look like he is in a lot of pain"

"Oh my god, well what are you waiting for! take me to him!"

"Ok let's go he's with my brother on fourth street"

We started walking to him. I was silently crying and scared to death.

I fucking hate the way they both make me feel.

I feel like I hate them both but my brain says something totally different.

We got to Nash and her brother. when I laid eyes on him I flinched and gasped. he had scrapes all over his body.

"Oh my god, Nash" I cried

"Hazel, mmmmm" he moaned in pain

"Shhh don't talk we are taking you to the hospital"

******

I called my mom and told her I would be home a little too late and to not to wait for me and to just sleep.

I was in the waiting room waiting with impatience.

He needs to be ok.

The Doctor came out. I rushed to him as quick as I could.

"Is he ok"

"Sorry miss I cannot tell you anything until you tell me your relationship with him"

"What do I need to be"

"Hmm a sister, cousin, girlfriend"

"I'm his...."

I'm debating in my head weather to say I'm his girlfriend or cousin. I mean I don't want to be his girlfriend or else he will get the wrong message.

"I'm his cousin" I say

"Ok good, Nash is doing fine, he has a broken rib and many cuts and scrapes. we will have to keep him over night because he also hit his head and we don't know if his brain was damaged so we will have a conclusion tomorrow in the morning."

"Oh my god, will he loose his memory."

"I don't think he will I'm not positive but most likely he will not."

"Thank God?" I sighed

"Can I see him" I said

"Only for 30 minutes he needs a lot of rest. I think you know why"

"Sleep kills cancer" I said

" Yes but in his case sleep may heal his brain and the cuts and crapes on his body"

"Yea"

"He's room 160"

"Thank you doctor"

I walked to door 160 and hesitated but finally opened the door. as I walked in I could not believe what I saw.

"Nash?"