⭐1⭐

Hi! Let me introduce myself,
my name is Elizabeth Anne Baker.
I'm 17 and I have blue eyes and brown long hair. I don't consider myself skinny or fat. I'm pretty normal if you ask me. I am a lazy person. I draw and read. I want to write though. I don't like school and I HATE chemistry.

I have an older sister that I recently moved in with. Her name is Leyla. Where you might think? New Jersey. I used to live in Canada. But didn't have any friends back there.

"Elizabeth can you help me?!" I heard my sister yell wich snapped me out of my thoughts. You see we were currently unpacking our stuff.

I went downstairs. "How can I help you?" I asked her. "Come outside and help me get the boxes in house. They're a lil bit heavy" she chuckled.
"Okay comming!" I said

I went outside and helped her with boxes. When we finnished I told Leyla that I'm gonna go outside and look around the neighborhood.

"Ey sis! I'm gonna go outside and look around a bit. Is that ok?" I asked
"Yeah sure, just come back safely"
"Yeah yeah" I told her and went outside.

I walked down my porch and breathed in the september evening. The wind was slightly blowing and it was a little chilly here in Jersey. But GOD did i love the fall. It was my favourite time of the year, despite the fact that school starts tomorrow.

I wasn't looking forward to it. It sends chills down my spine when someone says 'school'. It's just so..UGHHH

Anyway I was walking and saw or should I say hear that my new neighbors were home. It looks like two boys were Arguing about something and let me tell you they were loud af.

Then one of them stormed outside allmost breaking down the door. He noticed me and gave me a death glare like I just murdered his family. Then he got in what I assume his truck and drove off. I gotta admit he was hella hot. He looked like he was in his early twenties.

And then!
He came out of the house AGAIN and yelled "ETHAN!" I looked at the truck that just drove off then back at him then back at the truck and back at him. I. Was. SHOOK.
Then the guy that yelled at 'Ethan' came to me with a smile.

"You must be our new neighbor"

A/n
Hi! If you are reading this thank you so much for taking your time to read this chapter! Idk why you did but thank you. Read, vote, comment, share- whatever you want
Gotta Zayn🏃