⭐10⭐

I had no chemistry today and I was kinda relieved because I didn't have to deal with Grayson. Grayson. I still have no idea how I got home last night. It's quite scary really. I can't remember anything else than studying with Grayson.

Damn it! I can't ask him about it now. I don't have free periods today or chemistry. I don't even know if he has time to talk with me. I just wanna relax a bit because these thoughts are getting to hard to control and I might start jumping to conclusions. I'm gonna ask him tomorrow and that's final.

I got art class now. YES. I still haven't managed to get any friends here. And even though I said I don't need any friends, I'm starting to think that if I ahd somebody to keep my mind off of things, likeright now, I would be a good thing.

So I guess I'm just going to swallow my pride and make some friends. Ugh the thought of socializing with another person gave me the heebie jeebies. Well I guess this is it then. A new start. A new life. Gah it sounds so cliche.

I walked trough the doors of the classroom and I was already hit with a smell of paint. I love it. I love this class. I don't mean to brag or anything but I have to say that I'm quite talented. Only a few people know about it and that would be my parents, Leyla and my old art teacher. They would all support me to do what I want as long as it makes me happy. And I am completely grateful.

I sat down at a table, which was empty and in the back of the classroom. As soon I sat down, I realized my mistake. I was supposed to make a new start, socialise with people, but I did the very opposite. I distanced myself from them. But I'm not going to stand up to find another table that's closer to other students, because that would make me seem weird. Ahhh stupid, stupid, stupid.

The bell rand indicating the start of  art class for me. Well at least I didn't make a fool of myself yet, and I wishto keep it that way.

The teacher walked in, interrupting my train of thought. He was a tall, lanky looking guy. He wore all brown. He had wild gray hair, some of it kept in a small bun. You could seehow he had not put any effort in his hair and I liked it. Let it be wild. He had a cool mustache and was grinning, causing wrinkles to appear. He had glasses clipped on the collar of his shirt. Overall this teacher seemed cool and easygoing. He is probably going to get in pension soon, based on his age appearance. And he seemed quite happy about it. I like him already.

"Good morning class"

The students stood up ang greeted the teacher back in unison. Just the ordinary signs of respect, the everyday stuff. He checked students for anyone absent, there was none.

"So today I'm going to test your art skills, just to see what I'm working with, it wont be graded, but please put effort in it."

The class hummed back some response, some nodded, letting the teacher know they understood.

"But you will be working in pairs. And will work together untill... untill I change my mind. So, hop, hop, get in pairs!" He said as he motined with his hands for us to organize ourselves.

Everybody got in pairs and tge only one left alone were me and one girl. She looked around tge classroom and spotted me. Her face broke into a grin. She stood up, walked iver to my table and sat down next to me. She's really pretty I'm already jealous.

She decided to be the first one introducing and stick her arm out for me to shake it.

"Hi, I'm Vanessa but people call me Nessy." She greeted, still giving me her million dollar smile.

"H-Hi Nessy, my name's Elizabeth but people call me... well... Elizabeth." I managed to say, trying to sound as confident as her, but failing miserably. Nessy just laughed.

I took my time observing her. She had short blue hair that looked stunning on her. Her pale skin made her dark brown eyes pop out. She had a cute button nose and thin upper lip. Her clothes were colourful and somewhat hipster-like.

"Well Elizabeth, it's nice to meet you. I can already see us being good friends." She replied, sincerity evident in her eyes.

It almost made me squeak in happiness. I was already making friends. Maybe school isn't going to be this bad after all.

"Now, now class. Stop it with the chit chat and get to work." The teacher said with a bit of playfulness in his eyes. But I,didn't want to get on his bad side, so I shut up.

Everybody got to work and I was grateful that Grayson slipped from my mind.

Lolool I feel so weird writing this

Did you like it?

Please give me feedback, cuz I'm desperate

A/n
Sorry for not updating.
Thank you for taking your time to time to read my story I don't know why you did but thank you. Also sorry about making this chapter short it's not like anyone is reading my book anyways. Read, vote, comment, share-whatever you want to
Gotta Zayn🏃

TWO VOTES FOR THE NEXT UPDATE