⭐12⭐

Quick a/n: I have no clue why you guys want me to continue this book.

Grayson pulled up in his driveway and turned off the engine. I looked longingly towards my house, which was just next to his.

C'mon, it won't be that long... I'll just have to try harder and shorten my chemistry lessons with Grayson, then I'll be home in no time.

"Hey Liz! You coming?" Grayson's voice snapped me out of my daydream. He was already out of the car and standing by the entrance of his house.

I really need to stop doing that...

I quickly grabbed my backpack and rushed out of Grayson's car, toward his waiting figure. He chuckled and locked his car.

We made our way in his house and this time everything seemed more familiar. I could wander around his house without getting lost. I think...

I went to the office without Grayson's help, I made some progress. I threw my backpack on the sofa, just like the last time, I guess it kinda now became a habit. I noticed that there were now two chairs next to a table, thank god. Wouldn't want to fall asleep on Grayson's lap again, that would be humiliating.

I felt cold and I turned around to look at the fireplace, but Grayson was already there setting it up. How did he get here without me hearing him? Maybe he's just a quiet walker, if that's even a thing.

The fire was now lit, but I doubted that it would get warm in the whole room soon. I hugged my body to bring some kind of comfort to myself and that didn't go unnoticed by Grayson.

"You know, if you want to, we can study here on the floor in front of the fire. It'll keep you warm." Grayson offered.

I pondered over it. The floor in front of the fireplace was covered with a carpet, so my ass wouldn't freeze off if I'm sittron the ground. And I would be more warm, wouldn't want to listen to my teeth chatter all the time.

"Yeah I would really like that." I replied with a genuine smile. Grayson seemed satisfied with my anwser.

"Do you want anything to drink? Maybe anything warm since it's getting a bit colder these days?" Grayson was being really nice and I wouldn't mind a cup of hot tea.

"Can I have tea sweetened with honey please?"

"Of course, anything else?" He seemed almost excited to give me something, anything.

"No, thank you Grayson."

"Alright." He said as he left the room. I was now alone in the office and I instantly relaxed a bit. Since I was still standing by the sofa, I grabbed my backpack and went across the room towards the fireplace.

As I came and was about to sit down on the carpet, I heard a thud. I stilled to listen if there would be any more thuding noises, but I heard none. I then realized that I made the noise. I looked towards my feet and remembered that the noise came just as I stepped on the carpet. I kneeled down in front of it and lifted up the carpet. Under it was some kind of an old looking wooden door that leads to... the basement I guess?

But why would it be here? And why is it hidden under a carpet? I noticed that it didn't have a lock on. Just as I almost let my curiosity get the best of me, I heard Grayson walking outside the room. I quickly put the carpet in it's place and just as I did, Grayson came in the room.

"What are you doing?"

Oof cliffhangerrrrr

Lolool I feel so weird writing this

Did you like it?

Please give me feedback, cuz I'm desperate

A/n
Sorry for not updating.
Thank you for taking your time to time to read my story I don't know why you did but thank you.

SEVEN VOTES FOR THE NEXT UPDATE