⭐4⭐

*Elizabeths POV*

"E-extra lessons?" I asked Grayson with a shaky voice.

"Yes. Extra lessons. After school. At my house. Since you 'don't have any idea about chemistry' right? My job is to teach people about chemistry. And I'm here willing to help you." He said still with that stupid smirk on his face.

To be honest... It looks kinda hot. What? No it doesn't! He's your flippin teacher Elizabeth for gods sake!

"So the question is if you're going to take the offer. Your choice." He said with a confident voice. Maybe a lil bit bitchy. Just a lil bit.

I thinked about it. I reallly need to get my shit together. I know I will fail chemistry if I don't get some help. I mean it's just extra lessons. With my teacher. But... He slapped my ass yesterday. Maybe he didn't know I'm his student...

"Well?" Grayson asked.

"Yes. I would really use some help. Thank you." I said with a fake smile.

"Yes!" He whisper-yelled to himself.
He could tell by my face expression that I heard him and fixed his tie.

"I mean I'm glad that you decided to get help" he excitetly smiled.

*Graysons POV*

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
She said YES!

Wait what the fuck? It's not like we're gonna marry lol. But YES.

I'm gonna show her what I mean by 'extra lessons'.

The bell rung and I told Liz to wait here when everybody else exited the classroom.

"So Liz. We are going to have lessons every day from monday to friday after school. I will drive you is that okay?" I asked her hoping she would say yes.

"Yeah sure. It's fine."

"Great. Wait for me after school in front of the exit." I told her

"Okay"

"Okay see you then. You can go now." I said with a smirk, not caring about anything else right now.

"Thank you. Bye mr. Dolan!" She told me. GOD did it sound good comming from her mouth.

I'm gonna make her mine.

A/n
Thank you for taking your time to time to read my story I don't know why you did but thank you. Also sorry about making this chapter short it's not like anyone is reading my book anyways. Read, vote, comment, share-whatever you want to
Gotta Zayn🏃