⭐3⭐

I woke up tired becouse 'someone' was arguing all damn night. I realized school starts today and I was mentaly prepared to die. I got up and headed to my bathroom.

I striped out od my pyjamas and turned the water on. I shower with cold water becouse it wakes me up even more.

When I was done I put on a casual outfit. I don't really care how I look when it comes to school. It's just school. I mean it's not like anyone would be interessed in me.

I brushed my hair and teeth, put on some mascara, grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs. I said my
goodmornings with Leyla, skipped breakfast and went outside.

Just then I realized that I don't have a car and I don't even know how to drive. I went back inside.

"Ey sis can you drive me to school since you know I don't like taking a bus?" I asked with hope.

"Yeah sure. I was about to actualy but you were already outside." She laughed.

"Great thanks!" I replied happy

"But. I won't be able to drive you home cuz I'm at work. Are you fine with walking or are you taking the bus? Oh! Maybe you'll even meet new friends that could give you a ride home!" Leyla said excited

"Oh ummmm I-I'm gonna just walk home." Not really knowing about that 'friend ride' and I'm sure as hell I'm NOT taking the bus.

"Elizabeth... You know? You would really use some friends..." She trailed off.

"Mehhh I'm just fine withouth them." I replied not wanting to go into this conversation again.

Me and Leyla have been having this convo wayyyy too many times. I can't blame her though. I realy am antisocial. But I have always been this way. And I like it.

Leyla sighed and and said "whatever let's go." Motioning to her car.

We went in her car and then drove off. I saw that Ethans and Graysons driveway was empty. I shrugged it off and continued to look out of the window.

The car stopped and se were in front od my new school. DAMN it's huge.

I stepped out the car and said my goodbyes with Leyla. After that she drove off leaving me alone. I looked around and saw Graysons car parked in front of our school.

But he seems older than me. Too old to be still in school...

I went in, got my schedule and saw that I got chemistry first.

Great. Real fucking great.

I don't know where it is!

Wow even better! (Note my sarcasm)

Me being the awkward self couldn't ask somebody. I was panicking and realized that the halls were already empty. Then the bell rung.

Wow. I was officially late to my first period. On my first day. First time here. Shit

*Graysons POV*

I was calling my students' names and noticed somebody was already missing or late at my calss. I quietly laughed to myself. Then I started giving lessons to my students.

I was talking when I was interrupted by the door opening. I looked at the door to are who it was and I saw Elizabeth. I smirked remembering yesterday and asked her if she would like to share with the class why she was late.

*Elizabeths POV*

I walked through the door seeing a smirking Grayson obviously being cut off by me. Wait. Grayson?! What the frick? I cringed remembering yesterday. My fukin teacher for chemistry slapped my butt yesterday.
He is my neighbor. What the fuck?

"Oh that's our Elizabeth! Our lost student." Grayson said. The class laughed. "Would you like to share with the class why you're late?" Grayson continued smirking.

I just wanted to ripp that stupid smirk off his stupid face. But I started calm.

"Oh I'm new here actualy. So I didn't realy know where I should go. Sorry."
I said with an attitude. What the flip is wrong with me.

"Okay I'm gonna let that one slip but this is the last time that you're late at my class. Understood?" He said with a stern tone.

I nodded.

"Good. Now sit!"

I went to sit allll the way back in the class but I was interrupted.

"Oh no no no... Being late to my class and talking to me with an attitude like that has consequences. You young lady are going to sit right in front of me." He said pointing the seat right in front of his desk.

I heard others whisper to each others.
Why is this such a big deal? I mean yeah it's a lil bit awkward but it's not THAT bad...

I sat down mentaly prepared to be bored. One: I hate chemistry, two: I don't understand any of the shit he's saying. Ughhhhh

Grayson continued with his lessons and I slowly dozed off in my own world. That's probably why I'm so bad at chemistry. Maybe if I would listen then maybe just maybe I would be better at it.

Don't get me wrong. I have good grades everywhere, only chemistry not. It just isn't my subject ya feel me? I continued to daydream but was soon stopped by Grayson calling my name.

"Elizabeth whats the anwser?" The whole class turned to me.

I was going to be honest.

"Grayson I have no idea about your chemistry."

First of all I really didn't have any idea about chemistry
Second of all I was still pretty tired becouse 'someone' wasn't letting me sleep
Third of all I had no time to deal with his shit and Grayson was really getting in my nerves.

What is wrong with me? Why am I so bitchy today? It isn't like me...

"First of all it's mr. Dolan to you not Grayson. Second of all you are going to have some extra lessons with me."

A/n
Thank you for taking your time to read my story I don't know why you did but thank you. Read, vote, comment, share- whatever you want.
1000+ words wow
Gotta Zayn🏃