⭐13⭐

I was never the curious or nosy type. I always kept things to myself and never involved myself in business that isn't mine. But curiosity killed the cat, right?

"What are you doing?"

I was so scared, scared of the unknown. I quickly thought of a solution and an answer. I couldn't be quiet forever, it would only make things more suspicious.

"Oh, I noticed that my ring is missing and I just checked if it might have fallen down on the floor, but I guess it didn't. Maybe I lost it in school and didn't even notice it."

I put my hand over the other in my lap to hide my fingers twitching. My fingers always twitch when I lie, it's a traitorous habbit of mine. I admit my lie wasn't good, but hey what do you expect me to say in this moment? I just really hope that he didn't see through my lie, that would have been bad...

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that Liz... Tomorrow you can ask the janitor at school if he perhaps found your ring."

Oh great, Grayson believed me! I wouldn't have to ask the janitor, because I never really wore a ring today.

"Yea, I'll ask him tomorrow..." I trailed off as a uncomfortable silence settled down in the room.

"I see you got your things ready so we should start with the lessons, yes?"

"Oh, yes. Of course." I scooted a bit towards the fireplace so I wouldn't be cold and make space for Grayson to sit down. I took my notebook and papers out of my bag and laid them down between us.

"Tea?" He offered me and I just noticed that he brought a tray with two cups of tea and chocolate chip cookies. I was a happy girl.

"Yes, thank you, you shouldn't have."

"Nonsense, you're my guest." Grayson was being really nice, made me feel warm inside.

As we were drinking our tea and munching on cookies, Grayson started to explan the problems and then let me solve them. After I was done ge checked them and praised me for understanding it more and getting better at it.

We continued doing that until Grayson got a call from someone's. Whoever it was, got him really worked up because he forgot I was there for a little bit and was openly yelling at the person on the other line. I didn't even register what he was yelling since I was too baffled at how quickly his mood changed. Almost bipolar, but I've seen it happen before with Grayson. It's kinda scary if you ask me.

He then proceeded to angrily yell something in the phone before he violently ended the call. For a second I thought he might break the phone. He pinched the bridge of his nose while closing his eyes and sighed, then ran his hand through his previously neatly syled hair and made it messy. He now looked dangerously hot, it should be illegal.

He opened his eyes and composed himself, then turned around to look down at me since I was still sitting on the carpet, right above the wooden passage that still hasn't left my mind.

"Liz, I'm really sorry you had to hear this, but I'm afraid I have to cut your lessons short today. Something really important came up and I have to go deal with it. I hope you understand." Grayson sighed out as he once again ran his hand through his already messy hair.

He looked really stressed out about whatever that's bothering him. It isn't my business and I think I've learned my lesson today about invading someone's privacy. But I still couldn't get that thing right under me out of my mind. It's probably some school business, it's his fault he decided for the worst job possible. A teacher.

But I understood his hurry so I quickly grabbed my things and thrust them into my backpack and swung it on my shoulder, then stood up.

"It's alright I understand. I will go now." I politely answered, I didn't want him to be more stressed out than he already was. There's no need and i'm not a bitch.

"Great, we have chemistry tomorrow and don't forget to wait for me after school to drive you!" He yelled out as he quickly went into another room, he was in a big time rush.

"Okay goodbye!" I yelled back and saw myself out of this house, since I didn't need any help. He didn't say anything back, assuming he's doesn't have time to do so.

As I walked out of his house and crossed the road to get to mine, I saw that my sister hasn't came home yet. She's probably still at work, but it's alright I can finally have some privacy.

I took the key from under the plant by the door and stuck it in the keyhole. I unlocked the door with Grayson still on my mind and got in.

I closed the door and threw my backpack on the couch then plopped down beside it and sighed in relaxation.

Tv and ice cream night it is...

Oof cliffhangerrrrr

Lolool I feel so weird writing this

Did you like it?

Please give me feedback, cuz I'm desperate

A/n
Sorry for not updating.
Thank you for taking your time to time to read my story I don't know why you did but thank you.

TEN VOTES FOR THE NEXT UPDATE