⭐11⭐

The rest of the day flew by rather quickly. I spent the most of my day in school with Vanessa since we share the most of our classes. The school bell rang, indicating that it's time to leave home. I gathered my stuff and got up from my desk. The most of the class was already out of the classroom. I guess they all have something to do after school and I think it isn't homework since nobody stayed long enough for the teacher to give us homework.

"You going home?" Vanessa's voice broke me from my thoughts.

"Yea, why? Aren't you going home too?" School ended for today, there aren't any classes left for today. Unless if she has some other activities after school. Sports maybe?

"No, I have cheerleading practice everyday after school. Don't really feel like doing that today." She chuckled humor less and confirmed my conclusions.

"Oh okay. I'll see you tomorrow I guess."

"Yep, see you tomorrow. Bye Elizabeth!" She waves with a smile and exits the classroom.

I guess this is it. What do I have to do today besides homework? Nothing. Am I really that lame- oh wait! I have lessons with Grayson after school! I almost forgot and I was already dreading it.

I look around the classroom and mrs. Stevens - our english teacher is still in here with me. We're alone actually. She's collecting some papers. With a nervous step I start to approach her.
I cleared my throat and opened my mouth.

"Hello, mrs. Stevens, sorry to bother you, but do you maybe know if mr. Dolan is still in the school?" I manage to say as I glance around nervously to check if we're really alone in the classroom.

"I don't know dear, let me check. May I ask why?" She looks at me concerned.

Mrs. Stevens is a nice lady but I really wish for her to stop asking questions. Quickly I made something up that wouldn't be suspicious.

"I- I just have some homework to turn in. I'm kinda late actually." Damn it. Did I really have to stutter?

"Oh, alright then. Wait a second dear." She says as she goes to her computer and starts clicking and typing.

I really hope he isn't, so that way I can avoid him and just go home. But then again he's living just across me and could come knocking at my door any minute. But he wouldn't do that, right? Or would he-

"I'm afraid not dear. He didn't have any lessons this late so I doubt he would still be here. Just turn it in tomorrow, I'm sure he'll understand." She said with a kind smile.

"Excuse me, what?" I ask confused. Turn what in?

"Your homework dear... you said that-" she said confused but I cut her off.

"Oh! Yeah, my homework. Silly me! I already forgot about it. Sorry, I have a lot on my mind right now." I said with a nervous chuckle. Damn it! Could I be even more suspicious? 'A lot on my mind'? The school year barely started Elizabeth!

"It's alright dear. Well, if you excuse me, I'll be going home. Have a nice day miss Baker." The english teacher as she gathered her purses and started to leave.

"Thank you, you too!" I said politely.

Alright then. Grayson isn't in school anymore and I can just peacefully leave home to my cozy bedroom and relax.

I swing my backpack on my shoulders and exit the classroom. You know that feeling when you feel like you just got something really heavy off your shoulders and your legs feel a bit wobbly? This is how I felt when walking down the empty school hallway.

I bet the whole school is empty by now. I exit the school doors and a soft breeze hit me. I breathed it in and fellt even more relaxed. All school busses have left and school currently looks like a ghost town, which confirmed my thoughts.

I happily start making my way downtown. I could almost feel my chilly bed sheets sliding over my naked toes. I was already halfway home when I felt a car slow down next to me, syncing my walking and it's driving. Okay this is kinda creepy.

I tried to pay it no mind and not look at it and started walking faster, making the car start to drive faster.

It's following me.

I finally stopped and turned to my left to look at the driver, but the windows were tinted. I almost didn't recognize the car but when I did, panick hit me. My stomach dropped when the window rolled down, making me come face to face with Grayson.

I suddenly wanted to cry, but I immediately collected myself knowing that I was just overreacting again.

"Liz, is it just me or are you trying to avoid me?"

"A-avoid you? N-no Grayson, I just thought that something came up and you couldn't give extra lessons today, s-so I just went home since you weren't in school." Trying to sound convincing but failing, although Grayson seemed to believe it.

"Alright I understand, but next time you will wait for me in front of the scholl to come pick you up. Now get in the car please."

"N-no it's fine I can manage getting there by myself, you don't need to pick me up." I tried to refuse politely but I guess Grayson wasn't having it.

"Liz, I insist-"

"No, really-" I tried again.

"ELIZABETH STOP IT THIS INSTANT AND GET IN THE DAMN CAR!" He snapped at me.

By now, Grayson was breathing heavily, making it clear that I upset him. I quickly shut up and slide the backpack off my shoulders, keeping it in one hand I opened the car door with other and got in. I put my back pack in my lap, close the door and then rotate my body towards it slightly, turning away from Grayson. Even a dead man could feel the tension in the car.

With the car still not moving Grayson sighed in distress and opened his mouth.
"I'm sorry Liz, I didn't mean to snap at you. Just please trust me next time and do as I say."

His tone of voice was a soft one now. He's bipolar as hell. And how on earth could I even trust him? I kept my words inside me and just nodded my head, not wanting to make him angry again.

"Please don't be mad at me, Liz please" I turned to look at him and found his eyes matching his voice. Pleading.

Not being able to resist his eyes I gave in. Freaking knew I shouldn't turn to look at him.

"I'm not mad at you." I mumbled, more mad at myself for being so weak just for him.

Grayson sighed again, this time in relief.

"Thank you Liz." He told me appreciably with honesty shining in his eyes.

What have I gotten myself into?

Lolool I feel so weird writing this

Did you like it?

Please give me feedback, cuz I'm desperate

A/n
Sorry for not updating.
Thank you for taking your time to time to read my story I don't know why you did but thank you.

FIVE VOTES FOR THE NEXT UPDATE