⭐9⭐

Waking up, confused as a piece of bread on a toilet seat would be an understatement.

While I was trying to remember how the hell I got in my bed, I started to panick. All I could remember is me studying with Grayson while I was sitting on his lap. And I was sleepy...

Oh

Wait how did I-

"ELIZABETH!" The door slammed open and my very angry and tired looking sister shows up in beside my bed.

"Leyla I-" I tried to ask before I was cut off

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS?!"

The dark circles under her eyes were a clear proof that she didn't sleep. And the messy hair too.

"How did I-" I tried again.

"Where were you and why didn't you text me?!" Leyla cuts me off once again.

I swear this girl...

"Wait Leyla, how did I get home?" I was sincerely confused.

"I don't know man, you tell me"

I frowned then froze. Grayson never woke me up. And he seems that he didn't even deliver me home. At least not trough the front door, berif he did, Leyla would've known that I was home. Then how did I...

"Elizabeth you okay?" Leyla asked me, now worried.

"Yeah, yeah, I just stayed at a... friends house... yeah"

She looked at me suspiciously and I hoped she couldn't tell that I was lying. I am a horrible liar.

"Is this 'friend' helping you with chemistry?" She asked me

"Yes!" I answered, almost quickly, but luckily Leyla couldn't tell.

"Alright then... But you better text me next time you do something like that again!"

Great. Now she was going all mama bear.

"Yes, I'm sorry" I dragged out.

"It's ok, but you're kinda late to school, so I'd hurry up if I were you"

"WHAT"

"Yes girl, you slept in" she laughed at me.

Dammit! And she's laughing at me!

Leyla left my room and I quickly got ready. I took my backpack and ran downstairs.

"Hey sis can you-"

"Yes. C'mon let's go" she was standing by the doorway with her car keys in her hand.

My hero.

"Leyla I love you, you know that right?" I said as we drove off.

"Yes, yes, I know, I'm amazing" she said and dramatically flipped her hair.

I just laughed at her.

Lolool I feel so weird writing this

Did you like it?

Please give me feedback, cuz I'm desperate

A/n
Sorry for not updating.
Thank you for taking your time to time to read my story I don't know why you did but thank you. Also sorry about making this chapter short it's not like anyone is reading my book anyways. Read, vote, comment, share-whatever you want to
Gotta Zayn🏃