⭐2⭐

"You must be our new neighbor" he said with a warm smile.
"Ye-yeah I just moved in with my sister" I said kinda nervous.
"I'm Grayson" he stick out his hand for me to shake it, wich I did.
"Elizabeth" he smiled and quietly repeated my name to himself.

Realizing our hands were still together I looked at them and saw how big his hand was compared to mine. He was quite muscular and his skin was perfectly kissed by sun. He had fluffy brown hair that looked so damn soft that I just wanted to run my hand through. And lastly his eyes. They were brown and I could stare at them forever.

He caught me staring at him  and waved his hand in front of my face. He snapped me out of my thoughts and I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks in embarrassment. I was probably blushing hardcore right now.

"Are you okay?" he asks laughing slightly. Ah that laugh... I could listen to it forever. What? No! Snap out of it Elizabeth!

"Yeah I'm fine. Ummm who was that umm you know that-" I was cut off by Grayson.

"Oh you probably mean my twin brother." well that explains alot. "His name is Ethan and we live together. We just got into an argument and it looks like he decided to be a pussy and drive away with MY truck!" he continued and sighed.

I nodded in understandment and looked around to see that it was already dark outside. "Well I should get going back it's getting dark outside." I said and turned back at him to see him staring at my ass while biting his lower lip.

Ugh what a fuckboy. This time it was my turn to snap him out of his thoughts. I waved my hand in front of his face mimicking him from before.

"Are you okay?" I asked with a small smile on my lips knowing that I caught him staring. But then againg ugh such a fuckboy.

He looked me smirking and said "yeah I'm fine" I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm gonna get going" I said akwardly and turned around. "See you later Liz" he said and smacked my ass. I turned around to glare at him but he was already walking to his house.

But what suprised me is that he used a nickname. Nobody else does. Whatever.

I was about to go upstairs but Leyla stopped me. "So how was it?"
"It's okay. I met our neighbor"
"Oh yeah? Is he nice? How old is he?"
I shrugged and said
"he's fine, about in his early twenties and has a twin brother. Their names are Ethan and Grayson." and I went upstairs.

I changed out of my clothes and put on my pyjamas. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I laid in my bed. I was hella tired wich isn't like me. I guess it's just moving that's tiring.

I was about to fall asleep but I heard a car drive in Graysons driveway. I went up to look through the window and it looks like Ethan came home. He stumbled out of the car looking hella drunk.

It was always funny to me to see people drunks eventho I'm a big hater of drinking. The same goes for smoking. And what goes for drugs... I don't care.

I saw Ethan go inside his house and I instantly heard yelling. Ethan and Grayson were arguing. AGAIN. And it looks like they don't care about being too loud.

I just hope I'm gonna get some sleep

A/n
Thanks you so much for taking your time reading my book. I don't know why you did but thank you. Read, vote, comment, share- whatever you want.
Gotta Zayn🏃