~The Date~

Hey! It's me again...Addy! Sorry chapters haven't been coming out fast enough! What with school and my inspiration to write coming in and out, gah! Anyways I recently saw about 70 people have seen this phanfic, I mean, WHAT?!?! That's alot of people, well for me at least. Hope you bare with me and enjoy the story. Let's continue!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Finally! The two boys were officially meeting, and it wasn't just a "bump", hello, and goodbye! They knew each other's names, well at least Dan knew Phil's, but never the less, they were meeting at last. They would get to know each other, maybe express their feelings! So..wait..WAS THIS A DATE?!?! Who knows...lets see.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Dan and Phil just stood in the hallway as the clock finished chiming. Once done, they walk ever so slowly to each other, not knowing they were even moving. They felt like they were both floating, hearts throbbing, faces bright red. Finally, they were face to face, at the entrance of the grand garden, then, they spoke.

Both: Hi..~❤
*silence for about 10 seconds*
Both: Umm... Oh! Sorry I- Haha! Ok you- no you- You!-
Dan: Hi, I'm Dan! *blushy but has a big smile on his face* (Hi, so my name is [Dan] lol sorry)
Phil: Uhh.. M-my name is Phil! *very blushy*
Dan: Ya, I uhh...kinda knew that...
Phil: Oh ya! Gosh I'm such an idiot!
Dan: N-N-No!! It's ok, besides, who could ever forget your name? *blushes slightly and has a small smile on his face*
Phil: *does the same then snaps back into reality* UMM..SO!! H-how do you know Louise, she did set this up and all?
Dan: Oh, ya...well I've known her since we were kids. I'm guessing she didn't tell you that, as well as my name.
Phil: Haha..ya..sorry about that..
Dan: It's ok
Phil: Shall we?
Dan: Ya, let's go I guess. *blushing with a slight smile on his face, Phil has the same expression*

Dan and Phil then proceed to walk through the hedge entrance, right beside each other. They then walk around the garden, nervously talking at first, but then they begin to warm up to each other. They tell each other their stories about their lives. Dan tells Phil about his childhood and Phil comforts him by putting his arm around his back. He gives off a smile and so does Dan. Phil tells Dan about his "adventures" in the castle, and his family always being gone. Dan then says-

Dan: Well you have me now! 😊❤

Phil then smiles and laughs and the boys keep walking. After a few hours they both stop to rest, it's about 3 in the afternoon now. They find a small stone wall next to a large tree, nice in the shade. They both sit down and Phil looks at Dan, up and down. Dan who was fixing his bag then turns to Phil and gets shocked. Phil continues to look at Dan.

Dan: W-what are you doing? *flustered*
Phil: You have..armor on..
Dan: Ya, I'm a knight, in training...
Phil: Hmm..
Dan: What now?
Phil: Well..it's just..I dressed like this, a "not princely like" look, to not make you think different of me, but you have this whole thing on, and I feel, I don't know... intimidated?
Dan: *laughs* What?
Phil: I mean, I just wanted us to be equal, ya know? With me being a prince and all.
Dan: Oh ya..I get what you mean, hold on I have some extra stuff in my bag.

Dan then grabs his bag putting it next to him, he then grabs some fairly nice clothes, a black shirt followed by a white long sleeved buttoned down shirt. He already had a nice pair of pants on and wiped down his boots, just to look a little decent with his armor on. He then takes off the pieces of armor, first the knee plates, then the shoulder plates, then the chest plate. He takes off the leather gloves and shirt, and lastly the chainmail. He wasn't wearing anything under so it was nothing but his chest. (Just realizing that chainmail would hurt on your bare skin, I think, just imagine that there's like some padding or something inside the chainmail, IM TRYING TO MAKE A SEXY SCENE HERE OK!) Phil, who wasn't paying attention to Dan who was getting undressed, then turns back to Dan and see's him without a shirt on! He begins to blush bright red. He face almost a tomato! Phil's jaw drops with a now slightly opened mouth, he quickly shuts it tight, he may have even drooled a bit. Dan didn't really care that his shirt was off and didn't notice Phil who was still brighy red. He then turns to Phil while putting away the armor set. He notices Phil.