~Arranged What?! (The Letter)~

Hello! Ok so Im gonna go on a rant for a sec. I wanted to read Harry Potter a few hours ago, then I thought, "HEY...There's a Phan AU of that" so I drew that instead cuz I knew that if I begin to read, I'll read for too long and never get the picture done. The picture ended up being horrible, so I'm gonna do that another time. Then I saw my drawings for this AU on my table when I was drawing and I got in the mood to write this so here we are! Ok back to this. So I wanted to get as much stuff in here as I can so this chapter might me long. Also I didn't really write that much while on break because I was spending time with my family. So ya, these might not get out fast. Especially this one cuz I might write these in parts. So sorry about that and hang in there. I gotta deal with school so ya. K I'm done, just wanted to say a few things, ENJOY!!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A letter, but who for? Maybe it was for Phil? Who knows? All we know is that Louise had brought a new member to her family and wasn't going to be at the castle for a while. That would mean Phil would be alone in the castle. That was ok though, he had Dan now. However, what would happen if something happened to Dan? What if they weren't together anymore? That would never happen...would it?
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Saturday came quicker than expected. Time seemed to have had passed by easily...well for Dan at least. Phil was practically all alone in the castle, wishing Louise was there to keep him company or sneak him out. However, he didn't want to be selfish and keep Louise all to himself, she had a life too. So Phil just had to entertain himself, reading books, making pancakes, reading the same books again, making more pancakes...he didn't know what to do. Nonetheless, it was now Saturday, and he had a date with Dan!! Their date was at noon, yet Phil didn't know how to get out. Susan wasn't going out and no one else could cover for him. He spent all morning trying to come up with a way to sneak out or something. As he paced around his room, the clock would strike: nine a.m, ten a.m, eleven a.m. Finally, he came up with something.

Susan: *comes in room* Hello dear!
Phil: Good moring Susan!
Susan: Oh, almost "good afternoon"!
Phil: Haha..ya.. *stressed*
Susan: What are you going to do today love, what with Louise gone with her new baby, you've just been lazily hanging around the castle.
Phil: Umm actually Susan, I wanted to go to the Library...
Susan: Oh really now? You haven't been there in a while!
Phil: Haha..ya..I uh..just wanted to study some more about being King, might be there...ALL DAY...ya! Uh..So don't bother wondering where I'll be. I'll probably be back by sundown, or maybe even later! You know..all that studying I do haha..
Susan: You sure you want to alone in that library all day?
Phil: Yes! I uh..focus more when I'm alone..ya that's it!
Susan: Well alright then, have fun love!
Phil: Thank you Susan!

Phil then dashes off and slides down the stairs. Susan shakes her head and gives a smile. She picks up some clothes on the floor and tidies up a bit. Then quickly over at Dan's house, PJ is cleaning both his and Dan's bedroom. He goes over to make up Dan's bed, however, as PJ gets closer to the pillow, he notices something under it.

PJ: *comes into the living room with his hands behind his back* Umm Dan.
Dan: *reading a book and doesn't look up* Uh..ya?
PJ: *holds up a sheet of paper* What's this?

ya?PJ: *holds up a sheet of paper* What's this?