Four

Yoongi tries to call Jeongguk but the younger doesn't answer. "Aish that kid. Being the center of this mess and then ignores my calls!"

Little did Yoongi know that Jeongguk is in a meeting with the company's CEO Mr. Go.

 Go

Hoseok and Jimin's chat

Taehyung and Jin look at Jimin who's typing on his phone with a big smile

They wait until their friend is done to ask him about it.

Jimin giggles and locks the screen, when he meets the other's gazes he gulps.

"Sooo, was it lover boy?" Seokjin smirks, knowing the answer already.

Jimin rubs his neck shyly. "Uh, yes and I think I can tell you now who it is."

The younger and the older look at each other but then they pull Jimin closer. "Spill it!" Jin starts to tickle him.

Jimin laughs loudly, he grunts in between and Taehyung can't help but hug him. He loves his friends so much that it hurts to think about what would it be like to never have met them.

"S-stop oh my god! Stop!" Jimin needs air, he's out of breath and gasps like a fish. Jin let go of him but Taehyung keeps him in a back hug.

"You're the devil!" Jimin turns his head to speak to Seokjin.

"I know but you still love me." The oldest flips his non existing long hair and smiles.

Taehyung pecks his best friend's nape. "Tell us now, I can't wait." It's affection, nothing more between them. They slap butts, hold hands and kiss cheeks and hug. It's normal for them.

"I know you won't believe me but my boyfriend is Jung Hoseok." Jimin waits for their reasons.

While Taehyung is silent, Seokjin nods. "I see now why you couldn't tell us. Thank you for trusting us Chim." His words mean a lot to the smaller so he smiles.

Taehyung is in deep thoughts, he saw online that Hoseok is a friend of Jeongguk. Did Jimin talk to him all the time?

"Tae? You okay?" Seokjin nudges him gently.

"Oh, yes. I'm sorry Minnie and I'm really happy for you!" Taehyung tightens his grip around the other's body.

"It's okay bun. There's a reason why I had to give your number to him Tae and I hope you won't be mad." Jimin nibbles his lower lip. "Jeongguk asked for it."

It makes Taehyung turn him around so he could see his face. "What? He's going to sue me, isn't he?"

Jimin shakes his heads with wide open eyes. "No Tae, oh god. I wouldn't have given it then! Hobi told me that Jeongguk's manager wants you both to be friends again or at least pretend that. He'll contact you soon."

With that, Taehyung's phone started to ring.

🐯 Hello?
Taehyung's voice is low, it's an unknown number so he can't be sure that it's Jeongguk but when the caller starts to speak, he knows.

🐰 Hi, Jeongguk speaking. Is this Kim Taehyung?

Taehyung pauses for a moment, it's been so long since he has last talked to him.

🐰 Uh, if this isn't the correct number then I'm sorry for bothering you. Have a nice d-

🐯 Hi Gukkie

A deep breath can be heard from the other line.
🐰 Hi Tae, how are you?

🐯 Fine I guess, just a little bit stressed.

🐰 I see.

It's awkward but it needs to be done.

🐯 Jimin already told me you'd call. What's the reason? You've never contacted me before.

🐰 I couldn't Tae, I'm really so sorry. Didn't Jimin tell you why?

🐯 Not completely, just that we have to pretend being friends.

Taehyung scoffs, pretending something they were in the past sounds so ridiculous but if Jeongguk wants to pretend, then they shall.

🐰 Yeah, that's correct. My manager says that it will stop the hate, you never tweeted about it right?

🐯 No, never.

🐰 Perfect.

Hoseok is taking the phone from Jeongguk.
🦄 Hello Taehyung, do you have time to meet us, let's say tomorrow?

Jimin nudges his younger friend and nods.
🐯 Yes, I'll bring Jimin and Seokjin too, they know about everything.

🦄 Okay, Jimin will give you the address. Be careful, don't let anyone see you all when you enter the building.

🐯 Don't worry, we will use masks and sunglasses.

They say goodbye and without talking to Jeongguk again, Taehyung ends the call.

Taehyung wishes that the day would never end, he doesn't want to meet Jeongguk yet, not because he's an idol - he really couldn't care less - but because he had missed him for so long until he didn't anymore, completely forgot about him.

Jimin and Jin stay the night again, they'll go together after eating lunch.

Taehyung pretends to be asleep but let's be real, how could he with so many thoughts running through his head.