Fourteen

The next day is a shock for almost everyone in whole Korea and China. Many international fans are supportive but some of course against it. Korea and China also had supporters, but they were the minority in the country and were silenced with more hatred and threats.

Jeongguk's phone doesn't stay still. His manager has tried to call him for two hours but Jeongguk is tired, needs his sleep so he has turned it off.

The sound of someone typing the code of his door security system wakes him finally up. With a groan he gets out of his bed, ruffles his hair and leaves the bedroom. It only can be his manager, he knows that so without opening both of his eyes, Jeongguk greets him with a yawn. "Hey, 's something wrong? Is the world finally going down?"

The older can't believe it, how can he be so calm when he's losing his career. "I don't know Jeongguk, you tell me. Maybe you start with explaining this shit!" He throws a newspaper of the biggest serious company in Korea on the table with a loud bang, startles the younger visibly.

Jeongguk looks at the pictures, they're the eye catcher of the article and it's on the front page. "Wow, the pictures are really good, I wonder who took them." Jeongguk grabs an apple from the table and shrugs bored. "Seems like it's over for me now, huh?"

His manager has to calm himself down, wants to slap sense into the idol but he's also against violence so he swallows his anger down. "So, tell me why you did it. This Bogum guy surely isn't one you'd pay to take these. Was it an invasion of your privacy, shall we sue him again?"

Jeongguk furrows his brows, looks at the credits and chuckles. "This little mother fucker." He mumbles with a smirk, finds it amusing that the person he's suing helps him to get out of his contract. "No, I didn't pay him and I kissed this guy willingly in public so there's no reason to take them down or give him an even harder life."

The man groans, rubs his face frustrated. "Why Guk? Why would you do that?"

"I've told you that I'm tired. I'm gay for fucks sake and I can't live my life like I want. I knew that it will be hard when I signed the contract but in my youthful stupidity, I thought that our country would be more open in a few years and then I can date a guy but it hasn't changed at all." He looks down to his hands. "After meeting Taehyung again, so many things became more clear. I wan-"

"So it's this guy's fault?" His manager's eyes widen, regrets that he has agreed to let them pretend to be friends. "Wait, do you love him?"

Jeongguk shakes his head. "No, I mean I think I did in the past but right now I'm just confused. There are feelings but I can't assign them yet. Maybe if we get more time together, I'll be able to tell you."

"Unfortunately there's no need. I'm here to tell you that the CEO will terminate the contract. You have to sign them now." He pulls a folder out of his briefcase and gives it to Jeongguk. "I'm so sorry but if it's really what you want, I'll accept it. I mean I don't really have a say in it but you know what I mean." He presses his lips to a thin line when Jeongguk signs the papers without even reading them. Fortunately he made sure that the idol wouldn't have to pay a ridiculous amount of money to the company for damaging their image.

He only has to pay for the loss they will suffer from the canceled comeback and Jeongguk is filthy rich so he won't mind.

Jeongguk leans back in his chair, relaxes his limbs. "Now that we aren't connected in business anymore, can I talk freely to you?"

"Yes, call me Woobin Hyung or stay with Hyung." He leans back too, clearly exhausted.

"Okay Hyung, I'm tired as you know, my body aches and my mind is often empty or sometimes occupied with bad thoughts. I'm afraid I'll fall into depression soon if I keep going. Please understand why I did it, you are close to me and I really wanted to tell you my reasons." He swallows nervously. "I also want to have my old friendship back with Taehyung. Right now I know it will be a lot of work and convincing because I made mistakes but I'm willing to give my best and more to make it happen."

"Jeongguk, I'm so sorry. I didn't know what you were feeling, the problem is that even if I would have known, I wouldn't have been able to change anything. The more you tell me, the more I can understand you now." The older smiles a bit, really likes the singer, always was looking up to him even though he's way younger.

"Thank you, it means a lot to me. Don't yell at me but I've decided to enlist. Military seems the right thing to do now. Maybe in three months?" He chuckles, as someone who's gay he's aware of the words that will be thrown at him. Maybe he can serve in the police department or something similar because his body condition isn't the best so the chances are big.

"Oh wow, I forgot that you've already reached the age." Woobin laughs. "It feels like yesterday when you joined the company. We met when you were fifteen and now look at you, puberty hit you hard." He laughs even louder when Jeongguk groans embarrassed, covering his face with his palms. "Hyung please, stop."

They talk about more things, Woobin will soon manage a small girl group with only three members and they joke about the CEO's his big ears and short legs.

Jeongguk had never talked so carefree with him or anyone else except for Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok. Talking about his friends, the singer gulps, not sure how they are going to react to all of this.