Thirteen

Taehyung angrily throws his phone on his bed, he can't believe that Jeongguk thinks he wants to be with him because of the fame he'll get. Okay, Jeongguk explained his point but Taehyung did too. He really needs to calm down before he's talking to him again.

Unfortunately it comes other than planned. Jeongguk's manager wants them to meet again and both do it the next day.

They are in Taehyung's apartment this time, playing games and taking selfies.

"So, you are gay huh?" Taehyung suddenly asks, he doesn't know why he does it but it's something he thinks about a lot since Jimin had mentioned it.

Jeongguk's eyes widen, where did the other get this from? He was always careful with words and skinship. "Are you crazy? I'm not. What the hell Taehyung."

The older rolls his eyes, what's wrong with being gay? He's too and it's nothing bad. "Why? Is it wrong to like men? Do you find it disgusting or unnatural? Even animals are gay." He scoffs, putting the controller aside.

"No, that's not what I meant. Hobi is too and I support him and Jimin." Jeongguk says matter-of-factly.

"So you really aren't?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow, looks at the idol.

"Of course not! What makes you think I am? Have I done anything to you, like have I touched you inappropriately?" He's panicking now, rethinks about all of their encounters.

Taehyung chuckles but it's a disappointment one. "Don't worry, you didn't. It's just something Jimin had said because of our pictures."

"Is that why you wanted to see them? To proof something." He creates more distance between them. "Are you going to give information about me to the news?"

Taehyung sees red, can't believe what he's hearing and stands up. "You really think I'd do that? Me, your ex best friend. I'm- No wait, that's it, let's just stop all of this. Your fans already believe you and I'm tired, sick of pretending. Have a nice life and I hope it makes you happy." Without waiting he leaves the room and enters his bathroom, hopes that Jeongguk will get the hint to leave.

The younger sits there dumbfounded, that escalated fast and he hates it. Taehyung got it all wrong, well not the gay part but everything else. He can't blame him though, his words weren't chosen wisely, maybe it's really the best to not meet for a while, talk again in a few weeks.

When Jeongguk goes home he scrolls through his pictures, sees some from the photo shooting they did. "Fuck, I forgot I kept them." He debates if he should send them to Taehyung but decides against it for now, the older would be even more disappointed, thinking he had lied to him.

Everything is so difficult, Jeongguk has always liked to be an idol, worked so hard to get where he is right now but since the incident he's just so tired. He already talked to his manager about it but the contract won't let him leave the business easily.

His wish is to make movies, maybe work in the advertising industry or taking pictures for different occasions. Singing and dancing is still one of his favorite activities but his body is also tired and often bruised.

At the same time Bogum gets to know about the lawsuit against him, loses his contract because of it. To say he's pissed is an understatement, he's furious.

Not long ago he bought a lot of expensive clothes with money he didn't have yet. Is now in need of cash so he searches for an easy way to make some. Through a friend he met on a set, he gets a job as an actor but it's not what he had imagined. "A porn star?" He asks the guy in front of him who smiles shocked.

"Yes, John told me that you like sleeping with girls and boys, it's perfect. You can have fun and we can make movies and money." The man places a paper on the table. "Sign here and we can start tomorrow, heard you're in need of money."