Ten

Taehyung is happy that Jeongguk has answered him, knowing that nothing is wrong between them

It still feels like a dream that he's talking to his childhood friend again but he doesn't want to stop anytime soon. Taehyung has missed him for so long until he didn't anymore but now after meeting him, old feelings - the non romantic ones - came back and he wants to keep them.

The fact that Jeongguk is now famous doesn't bother him much but he would prefer if he wasn't. It would be so much easier to get to know each other again but on the other side, he's sure they wouldn't have met again then.

If he thinks more about it, they wouldn't have had to part if it's not for him becoming an idol.

It's not the only thought that's running through his head. There's something Jimin has told him at work when they were on break.

Flashback

Jimin and Taehyung were alone in the coffee shop because they were allowed to go later than the others due to Taehyung's meeting.

"Tae, was Jeongguk always gay?" Jimin had asked him while sipping his coffee.

It made him look up at the older with a confused expression. "Jeongguk isn't gay, what are you talking about?" He had Googled his sexuality and there wasn't a coming out article or fans who'd say that he is, only things related to the leaked photos.

Jimin shrugged. "Just thought he might be, after taking pictures of you both."

It made Taehyung even more confused. "Why? Did something happen?"

The older set his cup down, looked deeply into Taehyung's eyes. "You can't be that dense, can you?" Studied his reaction and knows, knows that Taehyung has no clue so he's going to let him figure it out on his own. "You know what? Nevermind. Let's eat and go back to work.

"Woa, no way I let you say something like this and then you don't want to talk about it or explain it to me." Taehyung was annoyed, can't let it slip easily.

Jimin had laughed. "Well since I won't explain further you'll just have to pay more attention to him." Stood up and waited for Taehyung to do the same.

Flashback ends

Taehyung still hasn't figured it out, why would Jimin think Jeongguk is gay? Will there be something in the pictures that could tell him the answer?

Tomorrow they'll talk again, it's a good opportunity to ask him for them. Right now all he wants to do is sleep and that's exactly what he's going to do.

------------------

Bogum is furious, can't understand why he got kicked out of the company when all the whores there wanted it, especially Taehyung. The secretary always looked at him seducingly, how could he not give him what he wants, he's handsome and who's Bogum to say no to a baby boy?

He needs to show them that they did the wrong move, he'll be someone soon and knows exactly how to archive it.

He doesn't sleep that night, works on his appearance and also on other things that had to be done

----------------------

Jeongguk wakes up and checks his phone, he's got a message from his manager so he calls him.

🦅 Jeongguk?

He sounds sleepy.

🐰 Yeah, it's me. Did I wake you up?

🦅 It's six in the morning, what do you think?

🐰 Oh right haha. I just saw that you've messaged me, is something wrong?

The manager groans and it seems like he's sitting up.

🦅 No, just wanted to let you know that your tweet got good feedbacks. You both did really well and should keep it up. Maybe post more pictures or something like that.

🐰 Okay, nice. Do you have more for me? I have given them all to you and I didn't look through them.

🦅 Just make new ones, meet with the guy and go out to play something or sing.

🐰 I see, I'll just do that but I have to rehearsal today again. I think I won't be able to meet him for at least a week.

🦅 Don't worry, it's not urgent but you know how the fans are, they want content.

🐰 My fans are good ones, except for a few but I don't consider them as fans if they hate on other people without a reason.

🦅 Well, they pay so they are important too.

🐰 I give a shit about the money to be honest. If it means someone who's nice gets hurt, I can go without it.

🦅 Money isn't everything, you're right but they brought you to where you are now.

🐰 I've told you already that I'm tired. Wouldn't mind to stop being an idol.

🦅 You have a contract Guk, you can't just leave.

Jeongguk sighs, of course he knows that.

🐰 Unfortunately. Well if there's nothing else to talk about I'll go back to bed for another hour. Sleep well too.

🦅 Thanks, I'll try. Good umm night.

They end the call and Jeongguk stands up, he can't sleep anymore so he decides to take a hot shower after working out for a while.