Fifteen

Taehyung wakes up to Jimin jumping on his bed and cuddling the shit out of him. A low groan escapes the younger's throat and he turns around, accidentally throwing the smaller out of the bed.

"Tae!" Jimin whines, rubbing his butt. "You're so mean." A cute pout forms on his lips and Taehyung finally opens his eyes to look at him.

"Minnie, it's ass a clock in the morning. Why are you even here?"

Jimin scoffs, stands up and sits down on the bed in a safe distance to Taehyung's body. "I thought you'll need someone today, there's something you have to see and I have a feeling that you won't like it much."

It makes the secretary sit up in curiosity. "What are you talking about? Did something happen to Jeongguk?" He's not sure why he's thinking about him first but pushes the thought away.

"Well, kind of. Maybe you should just look for yourself." Jimin gets up to fetch the newspaper. "Here, take your time."

Taehyung grabs it with a frown and the first thing he sees are big pictures of Jeongguk kissing a boy. It hits him like a brick, Jeongguk is kissing a boy! "Holy shi-" silently reading the article with different facial expressions, he ends up sighing. "He's such an idiot."

Jimin chuckles. "He is indeed, why making all the attempts to proof the world that he's straight, only to destroy all of the hard work you both did in one day." He shakes his head. "But Tae, how does it make you feel?"

Taehyung looks up confused. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I know that you had a crush on him in the past and I also know that you were fighting with him because of this topic. Now that he came out like this, you must feel betrayed right?" Jimin can read his best friend like a book.

Taehyung rubs his face. "I'm annoyed, yes. I'm also really disappointed and concerned. I don't know, there are so many feelings inside me that I can't describe it well. It's just that I can't believe he's denying it in front of me, only to come out to the whole world with a public kiss."

Jimin joins him below the blanket, cuddles up to him. "Oh Tae, I'm really sorry."

"Don't be, it's okay. I'll just talk to his manager to get out of the contract, it doesn't make sense to keep acting like friends." He grabs his phone which lays on the nightstand and writes a message.