2

Jungkook's p.o.v

I was in the shower when I heard the door open. Oh, look who decided to turn up.

I brushed my teeth then got out the bathroom and saw Jimin groaning in pain... I wonder what happened to him?

I went to the kitchen and got him a glass of water. After he had drunk it I asked, "What happened to you?"

He had told me he got drunk again and stayed at a friend's house. Typical Jimin.

Chuckling to myself, I went into my bedroom and picked my outfit out. As I'm lazy and uncreative, I just threw on some ripped jeans and a plain white t-shirt.

I came out and notice Jimin talking to someone on the phone. I was going to listen to what he was saying, but I didn't. He had ended the call anyways, so I couldn't, even if I wanted to.

I walked to the door and was about to leave until Jimin asked me to walk with him.

He seemed more nervous than usual, and I didn't know why.

Jimin's p.o.v

I saw Jungkook going to the door. I suddenly felt scared to walk to school, well, college by myself. I guess I was scared as to what Taehyung would say to me, after what happened, so I quickly stopped Jungkook to ask if he would walk with me.

He said yes, of course

When we got there, we went our separate ways, as he has different classes.

(Skip to lunch)

Jungkook's p.o.v

I was walking down the stairs with Jimin until someone caught my eyes. It was the same person from the park! The rude one.

He looked so awkward... but why? I looked behind to see Jimin suddenly looking awkward as well. Did something happen between them? This is new.

I just laughed quietly.

"Why are you laughing, Kookie?" Jimin asked with a confused face.

"Oh, it's nothing!" I gave him a smile then turned back around to find the rude guy's friends staring at us.

"Jimin?" The mint haired kid asked. I left, as I obviously wasn't wanted there.