15

Jungkook's p.o.v

It was the last day of term today.

I walked inside and went to my first class. We weren't doing much but still I had to pay attention.

I went in and sat at my normal seat. The teacher came in and started talking and I wasn't interested at all. Looking out the window, I began to space out.

I started to think about Taehyung's kiss. That was about a month ago now. He doesn't seem to talk to me that much anymore, only a smile and the occasional "hello".

What happened started to replay in my mind. The way he looked at me, how soft his lips were...

"Jungkook?" I snapped out of it immediately.

"Sorry, miss, I was, um-" she interrupted me.

"No need." I nodded.

"Now focus!" She said then turned back around.

Something suddenly hit my head, I looked down. It was some paper scrunched up so I picked it up and read it.

'Is everything alright? You're never focused anymore.
-Hoseok'

I turned around to see a concerned Hoseok. I nodded, notifying I was fine.

I turned back around and focused more. The class had ended and it was finally lunch.

I came in and saw everyone already sat down at the table. I sighed and sat next to Hoseok. I saw Taehyung look up at me a bit disappointed that I didn't sit next to him.

I looked at him and smiled. He gave me a smile back and started to eat.

Taehyung's p.o.v

Jungkook sat next to Hoseok again. I stood up saying that I'll be right back. When I left the lunch hall, I took out my notepad and wrote something down.

I knew what his code for his locker was so I looked left and right to see if anyone was looking.

I opened the locker and put it inside. I quickly closed it afterwards.

Wait. What? I opened it back up to double check something.

I chuckled. He has a polaroid of me and him in his locker. We took that on his birthday when the fireworks were going off.

I closed his locker again then went back to the table.

Hoseok had left by the looks of it so I sat next to Jungkook.

I smiled at him and he gave me a smile in return. The bell rang so I went to my next classes.

Jungkook p.o.v

I went to my locker to clean it out for the new term. As the day was nearly over, people would be running down the halls to leave, so I had to be quick.

I got my books and put them in my bag, I was about to put the photos away until I saw a sticky note there.

'Meet me at the park tomorrow at 7pm.'

I looked around. Who put this here?

The bell rang and people started screaming and filling the hall ways.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I saw Jungkook in front of his locker... looking at the note.

I stared at him as he put it in his bag and walked away.

I started to walk home until Jungkook came up behind me asking for help.

"I've been thinking about moving out of the dorms. For like, more independence, or something like that. Thing is, I have no idea how, but I really want to leave-" I stopped him not even hearing him out.

"Why don't you move in with me?" I gave him my box smile.

"A-are you sure? Lemme, uh, lemme give it a bit of thought, first."

I nodded and he walked away.

Jungkook's p.o.v

It was Saturday and I was still thinking about Taehyung's offer for me to move in with him.

I went to my bag, where I left my my phone yesterday. I scrambled through the bag and I saw the note again.

'Meet me at the park tomorrow at 7pm'

That's today!

Its 5pm already so I thought to take a bath.

I walked over to see Jimin smirking at me then then I went in the bathroom.

I came out around 6pm and saw Jimin texting someone. Probably Yoongi.

I got changed into some simple clothes, and left for the park.

It was a 15 minute walk there, which is good, as it gives me time to think about who this person might be.

I was sitting at the park bench. It was about half past 7 so I stood up and started walking. Looks like they're not here.

I put my head down then realized I bumped into someone. Deja vu, am I right?

They quickly grabbed me before I fell.

"Tae?"

"You gonna use your eyes?" Taehyung said. This is seriously starting to become like the day we first met. Like, you want me to take photos of flowers while we're at it, too?

He smiled. I started to become confused.

"Um, Tae, what are you doing here?" I asked... I know he could just be taking a stroll but what about the-

"To see you." He simply said.

"So you're the one that put the note-"

"Yes, I did. I-I wanted to ask you something..." he became nervous, I don't know why.

"You could have asked me over the phone, or yesterday!" I playfully punched his arm.

He started to look even more nervous.

"Um... can you come over to my place?" He said.

Oh, he must be talking about the offer.

"Yeah, sure."

He nodded and we walked to his place.

We both sat down on the sofa and he looked down at the floor.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He suddenly looked up at me and started looked at me like he did on my birthday.

"So I what did you want to tell me?" I said smiling.

He kissed me.

He pulled away then looked down again.

"Sorry..." he whispered but it was enough for me to hear.

I shook my head.

"No. Don't be." I went in front of him and lifted his chin.

I didn't know what to do so I kissed him again. I pulled away and he hugged me.

"What is it that you wanted to tell me?" I asked again.

"I wanted to ask if you would be mine." He looked to the side.

"...Of course."

THE END

-----------------------

Hellooo guys! Yes it's the end of this book..... talk about bad endings ^

Anyway thank you so much for reading this💜

Hope u enjoyed! 🌞