12

Jungkook's p.o.v

Me and Jimin were on good terms again... I decided to get up early enough to go knock on Taehyung so we can walk to school.

I was almost there until I saw J-hope and Tae walking together. I was going to say hi but they were both blushing at each over so I gave them 'privacy.'

I walked almost the whole way by myself until I saw Yoongi walking. I quickly ran up to him and started walking next to him.

"I thought you hated me..." I quickly shook my head and tried to hug him but it failed after Jimin came over and hugged me instead. Then he back hugged Yoongi and they just Waddell all the way to school.

I chuckled at the sight. I remember when that was me... when I was happy and someone to hug when I felt lonely.

I shook my head and carried on walking. I heard some familiar voices calling me. Tae and Hoseok. I didn't turn and carried on walking.

I got into school and went straight to my lesson.

Taehyung's p.o.v

Me and Hoseok saw Jungkook so we decided to call him over. He didn't stop to wait or nothing he just carried on without a care. Rude.

We got into school and saw Yoongi and Jimin flirting I hated the sight but who cares.

I walked over and tapped Jimin on the shoulder. He turned around and gave me a smile.

"Hey, do you know what's wrong with Jungkook?" He looked confused.

"Um nope. He was fine just as I saw him a couple of minutes ago."

I said thanks and walked off. Did I do something wrong?

Jungkook's p.o.v

I had finished my morning lessons and was bored so I got some cash and started to walk down to Namjoon's and Jin's place.

I went into the nearest shop to get me a quick snack that I can eat on the way there.

I came out and saw Taehyung across the street, damn. I was gonna run until he came and grabbed my wrist. I tried to loosen from his grip, but it was no use.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He looked me straight in the eyes. I looked down to avoid his glare.

He pushed my head back up.

"Answer!" He shouted. I got scared and tried to escape from his grip again.

"I don't know..." I said quietly.

He gave me a doubtful look. He let go of me and looked right into my eyes.

"Just tell me why..." he started shaking and looked like he was gonna cry. I hugged him.

"I'm sorry," Is all I could say. He hugged back then grabbed my hand leading me to the park so we could eat. I guess I'll have to see you another day, Jin.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I came out of school and started walking. Someone tapped my arm, I turned around thinking it was Kookie. I was honestly disappointed when it was Jimin but I didn't show it.

"Hey, Jimin." I simply said.

"Tae... um, I just wanted to tell you that I'm no longer with Jungkook. I'm kinda with Yoongi now... oh, and his birthday is coming up this Thursday. Jungkook, I mean. Yoongi's already had his birthday, haha."

He sounded so awkward it was actually painful.

"Oh, so September 1st?"

He nodded in response. I asked Jimin if Jungkook had always wanted to go somewhere.

"Well... he's never been to a theme park?"

I was surprised.

"Why not?" I had to ask, has he really not gone to one? Ever?

"His parents never actually had time for him. I guess their work kinda consumed their lives after a while. I mean, they still took care of him, they're his parents! But they just never had the time to take him out anywhere."

I thanked him for telling me. Guess where I'm gonna be taking him for his birthday?

---------------
Look a kinda long chapter 👏👏👏

This story is sadly coming to an end... but as probably all the people who read this fanfic know that I am doing a Namjin fic (with longer chapter's). Ok hope you enjoyed.

Bye.