7

Jungkook's p.o.v

It's been two months since Jimin asked me out. We've been pretty happy, other than a few fights. But that's normal.

Me and Jimin made friends with Taehyung's little 'group' as well.

They seem alright, I guess.

I was getting ready for my first day back to college until I heard Jimin, he was talking to someone on his phone.

I was gonna ask who it was until I saw him blush!

I walked backwards to hide so I could eavesdrop.

"U-um, yeah, I guess I'll see you in a few minutes."

I froze in place... who was he speaking to?

I grabbed my bag and left without even looking at Jimin.

I ran all the way to college, then I saw someone walk up to me.

"Have you seen Jimin?" Yoongi asked. It took me by surprise, maybe he was the person Jimin was talking to?

I nodded my head as a response then walked away. He looked at me than he went to the front gate.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I was walking down the halls to go get some tablets from my locker. There was another hour of lessons left though so I decided to skip.

Just as I walked into the bathroom I saw Jimin and Yoongi kissing. Then they stepped into a bathroom stall and locked it behind them.

SKIP (LUNCH)

We were all sat at our normal places around the table. I felt awkward watching Jimin being all flirty with Jungkook. I felt so bad for him! How could Jimin even do that to him? Like, look at his cute little bunny smile!

Wait, what am I even saying?

Looking at them like this, I just couldn't tell Jungkook what happened. I just couldn't ruin his perfect little smile!

I started staring at Jimin with a disgusted face... I swear I'm going to choke him.

----------
Hello, look I updated!

If ur wondering I don't do smut I cringe at the idea sorry. But if u seriously want smut then u can write it yourself, sorry. Ok, bye! Hope you enjoyed this awful chapter.