5

Taehyung's p.o.v

I picked Jungkook up bridal style, and then realized something.

He actually looks pretty cute for a guy like him.

I remember at the table he was so shy... did Jimin tell him what happened?

His eyes were red and puffy, but I can remember before he passed out I had looked straight into his eyes, I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but they were beautiful.

I couldn't help but run my fingers through his hair. It was so soft and fluffy.

I realized what I was doing and immediately stopped... why did I even call him cute? What the hell is wrong with me?

He's affecting me.

I don't live in the dorms, as it sucks to have a roommate most of the time. So I live in an apartment.

I set him down on my sofa and looked for my first aid kit.

I came back in and cleaned up his wounds, he was bruised badly, but it wasn't anything overly serious. No internal bleeding or anything.

I carried him to my bed and laid him there. I decided it would be better for me to sleep on the sofa tonight.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I was awoken by a bright light beaming through the curtains. I picked my body from my bed... wait what? Where the hell am I?

I started to panic. Then a familiar person came through a door in front of me.

Taehyung?

"Can you quiet down!? I'm trying to sleep!"

I was so shocked! He's already snapping at me? Did he bring me here to kill me? All I remember from last was getting beaten up.

"How did I get here?" I asked with a cold voice.

He chuckled. "Oh, thanks Taehyung, for saving my life! I really appreciate it!" I'm confused. When did he save my life?

"What?" I said.

"I was being sarcastic! Screaming at me is no way to thank someone!"

I got up and was about to leave until I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I fell to the floor and was about to cry. It hurts so much!

Taehyung quickly came and put me on his shoulders.

"Right, where do you live? I'll bring you there, I guess." he said with an annoyed voice.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I brought him to his dorm. I was surprised he lived with Jimin, I thought I would be forced to talk to him. Luckily he was asleep.

Jungkook had told me he could handle it from now and whispered "sorry". That was a late apology.

I walked home and just watched tv for the rest of the day, because why not?

--------
Hey again... just saying if this fanfic gets 100 views I will do another one. I did not pick the number 100 btw. Anyway If I do I will be posting 10 years later (Namjin). It will have long chapters for once. I'm not gonna post this weekend bc I'm going on "holiday" so I will post when I get back so yeah... hope u enjoyed this chapter.