4

Jungkook's p.o.v.

Jimin went home already. Leaving me alone, yet again. He seems to always go home when something has happened.

I don't care though, I'm used to it. It happens a lot, I'm surprised he hasn't been kicked out yet.

SKIP
(End of school)

The bell finally rang, telling us it was the end of the day.

I sighed and managed to drag my body to my locker. I opened it and felt something staring at me from behind.

Taehyung?

He was looking at me, and suddenly turned away. What's his problem?

He probably wanted to know where my locker was to trash it, or something. Or maybe there was something on my back? Who knows?

I walked home and put the key in the door, opening it.

Then I saw it.

I widened my eyes at the sight of Jimin having another make out session again. Usually it wouldn't bother me, but now I feel especially hurt for some reason.

I shut the door, and ran to the only place that could calm me down. I don't know why my heart was aching but it was. It hurts.

I've been sitting on the bench for god knows how long. I didn't care about the time... nor if I got a cold.

I finally looked up and got my phone out. The clock
read: 2:54am.

So I got up and started walking.

I had an instinct someone was following me, so I started walking faster and faster. Then I heard someone.

I became scared and ran.

"Hey look, he's running! Come here!"

I felt something grab my wrist. I tried to get out their grip but something else grabbed my other wrist.

Someone lifted up my chin and looked at me.

"Ha, you're prettier than I thought. Boys, take him into the alleyway."

They all obeyed. I started screaming.

That ended up with me getting hurt, they slapped me right across the face and told me to shut up.

They threw me into this little alleyway and started beating me up.

I tried, with all my remaining strength to kick one of them back.

They stopped and laughed hitting me again and again.

"Go on, fight back."

They laughed louder this time, and kicked me in the stomach. I couldn't take it anymore.

I was about to pass out.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I was walking along the street, playing kick the can until I heard screaming and laughing.

I looked round a corner slightly, and saw five people beating up some guy.

I punched one in the nose. Hard. He bent over, holding his face and trying to sort out his horrendous nosebleed. I think I broke his nose, because when he looked to face me with the rest of his gang, it looked crooked and messed up.

The gang were about to attack me before I pulled my phone out, threatening to take photos of them and turn them into the police. They looked scared, and darted off so fast I couldn't even say anything.

I looked at the person who was about to pass out.

His body fell forward into my arms, and I studied his face.

It was Jungkook.

-------------

Hi... sorry for making the people who read this horrible book wait for a while. Also sorry that my chapters are so short. But all I want to say is thank you to whoever reads this and I'm thankful to all the people who click on this and I think read this? Idk but thanks I appreciate it! If u have any criticism u can leave it in the comments and I will try to fix my errors. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye!