3

Jimin's p.o.v

Jungkook had left... great! I'm left alone with some of the most scary people in this school. Yes, I'm scared of almost anything, I'm a wimp!

I looked upwards.

"H-hey... " I managed to say with a shaky voice.

I'm surprised I said anything, I'm not normally like that.

They all chuckled. What did I do?

"Would you like to join us for-" the cute mint haired one said, I started to stare at him. That's all he managed to say before he was interrupted.

"Shut up, Yoongi! Let me say it!" Tae said snapping at him... so Yoongi is his name? I like it.

"Anyway, Jimin... would you like to eat with us?" Tae asked.

Loads of people were around us staring. I smirked as I thought of an idea.

"As long as Kookie can join." They looked at each other, then one of them asked "Who the hell is that?"

"Wait here, I'll go find him."

I went through the hallways to find him, he was already eating lunch outside on one of the benches.

I called him.

He looked up, then smiled. Maybe he's happy I'm not dead?

He ran over to me, then I dragged him by the arm and sat him down on the table that the Yoongi guy was at.

Suddenly he got up about to run away... but I grabbed his wrist just in time. God, please don't embarrass me, Jungkook!

He said nothing for the rest of lunch.

After that I just went home.