6

Jungkook's p.o.v

Taehyung had dropped me off and I sat on my bed looking in the mirror. I looked so messed up...

Then someone walked in the room.

Jimin.

He looked so angry! It kinda scared me!

Then he looked at me, softened his look, came up to me and pulled me into a tight hug. I started to cry into his arms.

He looked at me then punched my shoulder lightly and I flinched due to a bruise there.

"What happened?" He asked with a worried voice.

"I stayed out late and got beaten up when trying to come home."

He then started to question me on why I didn't even come home after school.

"I did! I just didn't want to watch you make out with people all the time!" My face turned into one of disgust, then went back to normal.

(TIME SKIP TO AFTERNOON)

I was feeling better but still aware of what happened.

I decided to go to the mall to clear my mind, instead of going to the park.

I was walking around aimlessly. Though I did find something interesting from time to time, I never bought anything because I'm pretty much broke because of college.

I was only here to look at things anyways.

Upon turning a corner, I saw Jimin making out with some girl. Too bad she doesn't realise that this isn't going to go anywhere, and she'll just end up getting hurt by him.

I began to become angry, I was about to turn away until Jimin saw me and ran over to where I was.

"...What are you doing here?" he asked awkwardly.

I was gonna break down into tears any second. He grabbed my arm and dragged me to his car leaving his 'girlfriend' behind.

"What's your problem?" I snapped at him.

"Why are you always in tears?!" He snapped back. I felt terrified of what he was gonna do.

"Because I like you!" I covered my mouth instantly. I didn't mean to say that out loud! Only in my head! Why does the world hate me?

He suddenly kissed me. It surprised me, so I didn't kiss back. I just kinda stood there, wide eyed.

He pulled away and hugged me.

"Will you go out with me?" 

"Yes"

------------
Hello. I'm back I thought to just update as I'm bored. I also changed the description bc why not? Also don't think this is a 'jikook' book bc it's seriously not, and I do love Jimin I just decided to make him a jerk sorry... also I wanna know everyone's bias so if u have the time then leave them in the comments. Mine is obvious, it's Yoongi. Ok bye! hope u enjoyed this chapter!