10

Jungkook's p.o.v

I was walking back with Tae... the silence was killing me so I opened my mouth.

"How am I going to face Jimin?" He looked at me after I said that.

"You'll find a way." He answered back... I looked up to see we were almost to my dorm. If I was going to be honest his company makes me feel safe.

I was standing in front of my door. I froze, my hand was an inch away from knocking. I turned and shouted for Tae.

"Tae... can I, um, stay with you? Just for tonight?" He stood there then turned around.

"Sure..."

I ran to him.

He started walking to his car. I was looking at him until he said get in.

He opened the door and I climbed in. Where does he live anyway? I always thought that he lived in the dorms.

It came to a red light and he started talking.

"Why didn't you wanna stay at your dorm... but with me instead?"

I just said I couldn't face Jimin. Not tonight, anyway.

He pulled up to an apartment block. He opened my door and I got out.

He walked to the third floor and got his key out. I was just looking around until he patted my shoulder letting me into his apartment.

"You hungry?" He asked while closing the door. I nodded in response. I didn't eat much today as Jin had to go shopping but the money was tight to feed three people. So I decided not to eat.

Tae got his phone out and ordered something... after he hung up his phone dinged, notifying that he got a message.

He looked at the phone then shrugged going to the kitchen to get some drinks.

"You like movies?" He shouted.

He came back in with 2 full glasses of orange juice with a couple of ice cubes inside.

I answered his question finally.

"Yes," He went over to his TV and turned it on, then he sat back down. He was looking through netflix until he heard a knock at the door.

He sat up and went to the door. He got his wallet on the way there and opened the door. Then he opened the door.

"Hel-" he looked up and stopped.

Who was at the door?