Dinner With the McCall's

After I got home I laid on my bed. I recalled earlier.

I showed Jake everywhere. Not to mention we have majority classes together. And no shock all you heard was "Why is that hot guy with that nerd?" Exc.

I changed into my pajama shorts that were striped with different shades of blue, pink, and white. I tied the ends of the shorts and threw on a white T-shirt.

I painted my nails with a fresh coat of black and my toes purple.

"Alena!" My mom called. She entered my room. "Knock?" I asked. "Not right now I have great news!" Well this outta be good. "Well?" "I found my old best friend! You know Lilian?! Well she moved back here! Yeah her and her daughter!"

Peachy. "Can I stay like this and you know eat up here because now is the time where you invite them over so..." "You can eat outside." "Deal!" I yelled. I loved outside, it was like an escape at night.

~~~

The doorbell rang and I grabbed my plate and headed outside.

"Lilian! Where's your daughter?" I heard mom say before I closed the screen door. Thank God I'll be alone tonight. She's stuck with Seth now.

I was done eating and was eating a peach watching the stars.

"Alena." Someone said. Jake?

"Jake? Hey what are you doing here?" I asked crossing my arms. "Lilian had a boy not a girl." "Oh I see, that's mom getting everything wrong." I laughed. "Well I should finish my homework." I said walking back into the house. "Nice to see you." I waved.

I jogged up to my room. Well that was awkward. I laid on my bed and felt another person sit next to me. "Nice room." He said. "Jake what are you doing?" I laughed. "Making you admit you clearly lied to me." He chuckled. "How old are you anyway?" "17, 18 in a few weeks." "17? Me too. Um, so you have to get going." "Oh please. Our moms are catching up I might even stay over." He beamed.

"I don't sleep with guys." "I don't sleep with girls." He said. I laughed. "Wait no I'm not gay!" He said quickly. "I hoped not." I laughed biting my lower lip.

~~~ 11 o'clock p.m.

Lilian's P.O.V.

"Well we better go! I'll see you guys at my house for dinner tomorrow?" I asked. "Of course! Glad you're back Lily!" "Glad to be back Deb!" She smiled. "I'll go with you to get the kids they seem pretty quiet."

I followed Deb upstairs. She opened Alena's door. Alena was asleep and Jake had his arms around her. Natural instinct for a wolf to put his arms around his mate. Awe how adorable. I pulled out my phone and took a picture. Deb laughed and did the same.

"How do we wake them?" She whispered. I held a finger up and closed the door. Then I knocked loudly. "Jake ready honey?" I asked winking at Deb.

"Uh- Um yeah mom give me a second!" He yelled. There was russling then Alena swung the door open with Jake behind. "Have fun?" Deb asked trying not to laugh.

"Um yeah he helped me with Math. Anyways night." Alena said scooting over to let Jake get by.

"We'll leave you two alone to say bye." Deb said nudging me downstairs.

We waited at the foot of the stairs. She couldn't hear anything with human hearing but I could.

"Um sorry we just-" "Got tired." Alena finished for him. "Its fine. I'll see you tomorrow." She continued.

He chuckled -probably smiling- and kissed her forehead. "Night." He said. "Night." She said closing the door. Awe! My baby boy's found his mate!

Jake jogged down the stairs and me and Deb parted ways from the stairs.

"Well see you tomorrow Deb!" I said leaving. Me and Jake walked to the next house over. We moved into the neighborhood.

"She's it." I told him. "No she's not." He shook his head. I pulled out the picture of them sleeping with his arms wrapped around her. "Shit she's it!" He yelled running into the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love this story! Since my Enemies With Benefits is ending soon, NEW STORY!! I really like this one and I think its sweet!

<3