Falling Into A Problem..

Alena

I got up at 11 o'clock p.m. It was saterday. I put my hair in a messy ponytail. I grabbed my glasses and yawned. Then I smiled. Last night Jake stole my first kiss. In all my life who would've known my childhood best friend would've stole my first kiss?

Okay stupid question, everyone's heard of a stupid story like that!

I walked out of my room. I only had on a tee shirt and some shorts. I heard talking. I walked down and yawned again. "Mom who's he-" I didn't even finish before I laid eyes on the McCall's. I quickly ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom. Hey! It was the nearest room cut me some slack...

Seriously I was in a white T-shirt and shorts!

Then there was a knock at the door. "Alena?" Jake asked. "Why'd you run away?" He continued.

"I look like crap." I moaned. "No you don't." I slowly opened the door. "See I told you." He nodded. He pulled me downstairs. "Morning hon." Mom smiled. "Morning." I mumbled.

"Why you cranky darling?" Lilian asked. "You're son won't let me change." I groaned. "Well why don't you just go back to sleep and we'll keep the dog down here?" She asked.

Jake glared at her. Ha! I smiled and ran back upstairs.

I jumped back in my bed, taking off my glasses. Then I heard someone come in. God!

"Wake up." Jake said shaking me slightly. "No!" I yelled tucking my head under the blanket. He sighed and inserted himself in my bed. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Laying with you until you get up." "You're gunna be there a while."

After 5 minutes he got up and left. Yay peace.....

I was woken up with freezing water thrown on me. "Jake!" I screeched.  I grabbed my glasses and chased him outside. He picked up the hose and sprayed me head to toe.

"You asshole!" I yelled trying to stop the water. He dropped it and ran. I picked it up and then cornered him. I sprayed him up and down until he tackled me to the ground.

"Jake! Alena!" My mom yelled. We stopped wressling when my mom turned the water off.

She sighed. "Clean up when you're done." She said walking out and closing the sliding door. Jake was on top of me.

He chuckled. "What you douche?" I asked. He looked down at my chest then back at me.

I had a confused look them looked down. Oh GOD! My freakin pink bra was now totally noticable! At least I wore a bra to bed!

"God Jake!" I yelled trying to get up but he was too strong. "Let me up! Please?" I asked giving up on trying.

"Hmm, what could I make you do?" He thought. "People are starting to come out of their houses and if they see me- UGH just let me up!!" I struggled more.

He laughed. "You're so cute when you're mad." "Well I must be real damn adorable!" I yelled.

"You are- in fact." He laughed. "Get off me!" I yelled. Seriously where is my mom!

"Okay I'll make you a deal...if I get up, you have to.......let me sneak over tonight." He smirked. My eyes widened.

"MOM!!" I yelled. Then Lilian and my mom came out.

"Yes?" "Can you get this 500 pound guy off me?!" I groaned. "Jake get off the girl!" Lilian scorned. He got off me.

I sat up and dusted myself off. "Um dear..." Mom said tugging at her shirt.

"I know!" I yelled stalking into the house. I showered and changed. Great my hair was curly!

I mean it wasn't bad I liked it but I never kept it straight and ugh I don't know. I'll just leave it I guess.