Worrying Enough

~Next Day

“So like- you change into a wolf on full moons and stuff?” I asked. He moved his arm slightly that was around my waist and moaned an “Mmm hmm” while still kissing my neck.

“Stop it you’ve been at this since last night!” I laughed.

“And I’m not done.”

“Okay. Um, so why are you and Bridget enemies.” “She’s a vampire I’m a werewolf, do the math.” “Are they’re witches?” “Yeah. And they’re not great either.”

“Is there any mythical creatures that are not real?” “Um, dragons.” “And?” “That’s it.”

“Kill me.” “I won’t let anyone kill you okay?” He sat up serious.

“Okay.” I whispered. He wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed me.

“Alena!” My mom yelled. Panicking, I made us fall over. Mom opened my door. “Alena?”

I popped my head up and pushed Jake’s down. “I was sleeping, you scared me. God mom its Sunday what did you expect for me to be awake?” “Um, Lilian wants to speak with you. Mind if she comes in?” “Sure.”

Lilian entered and my mom left and closed the door behind her.

Lilian sat. “Okay get up you two.” She rolled her eyes. We stood up guiltily.

“You two really have to start controlling yourselves. Now that you’ve found each other your bound together feelings will start to take course. You have to control everything you guys do.”

“Did she just come here to lecture us?” I whispered to Jake.

“Yes Alena.” She said rolling her eyes. “Promise me you two will control yourselves.”

“Absolutely.” I said. “Sure.” Jake nodded. She sighed and stood up.

* * *

I giggled as Jake eased off my shirt. “Didn’t we promise Lily we’d control ourselves?” I laughed. “I really don’t care.” He said pulling me into a kiss. He picked me up bridal style and laid me on the bed. His shirtless chest pressing against mine.

“Who’s first?” He winked. “Don’t get too excited pretty boy.” I smirked as I rolled us over; me being on top.

“Wait! Does you’re mom’s door squeak slightly?” “Yeah why?” “Then we have a minute! We’re dead!” He yelled jumping up. He grabbed his shirt as I grabbed mine. I threw my hair into a ponytail. “Makeup?” “Fine.” He said jumping on my bed. I clicked on the TV and laid in his arms.

“Pretend to be asleep.” He whispered.

“Alena? Time for school.” mom said entering. “She’s still out.” Jake answered.

“And what exactly are you doing here?” “We um, were watching movies and she fell asleep. I tried to leave but she is a light sleeper and its hard to move without waking her.”

“I don’t want you over in the night time do you understand Jake?” “Loud and clear Ms. Santiago. I won’t hurt her. I swear, I couldn’t live without her.” He said tightening his grasp on my waist. I tried not to smile.

“Hm. Wake her up. She’ll be late.” My mom said before walking out.

I lifted my head up and smiled. “What?” He asked removing a piece of hair from my face.

“Just you. You’re perfect.” He kissed my forehead and rested his cheek on my head.

“Get ready babe. Its our last day anyways. Then summer.” He chuckled. “I know. I can’t wait. Who knows what summer will bring?” I giggled.

* * *

“Good news and bad news. And additional bad news.” My mom said as soon as I walked in the door.

“Great hit me with the good first.” I said grabbing a water. “I got picked to go to a Kelli Pickler concert!” She squealed. “That’s great mom for how long?” “Its in Europe so about a month.”

Great. “Bad news?” I asked taking a drink. “You’re dad’s coming to take care of you while I’m gone.” She said quickly. I choked on my water. She hit my back.

“You are so kidding!” I shook my head. “One more thing.” She winced.

I took another drink. “He’s bringing your cousins.” I spit out my water and gaped. “WHAT?! No! No you can’t do this! You know how they are and that’s why I only visit them for 2 weeks! Mom and I have Jake and no! They’ll chase him away or something and they’re like crazy and blunt and ugh!” I yelled. “Sorry honey.” She said with a sympathetic frown.

I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. A month with my family without my mom?

“When are you leaving?” I whispered my voice croaking.

“Tomorrow.” She said. That was the last thing I heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its short but the next chapter will be interesting. I'm sure you'll hate her dad's side. I do and they are growing in my mind xD If that makes sense! Haha okay loves I'm #418 on werewolf and that's amazing! I love you guys so much! Please please vote and comment...!

I remember this guy I used to like made me say a super long please so here it goes (dont steal!!):

Pretty please with a cherry on top with chocolate and 3 scoops with sprinkles(;

I will never tell him I still use that xD

Lol okay loves VOTE & COMMENT! If you vote or comment I'll dedicate a chapter to you(= Which can also boost up your fans, votes, exc. So yep do it bro! Lol next update soon I'm already working on it mentally! :D

Vote

+

Comment

=Dedication(;