I Could Get Used to This...

"I can't believe we ended up like this.." I sighed. Jake kissed my forehead.

"I knew I'd find you." "Shut up." I hit him playfully.

"I'm serious Lena-Bear." He chuckled.

"When did you know it was me?" I asked. "When I first saw you. You were 6 I believe. You hated me and thought I had cooties." He chuckled. "You were wearing a purple shirt and a black skirt with purple sneakers. Your nails were chipped blue. Your front tooth was missing, ha, and you had the most beautiful eyes ever." He continued.

"You are so sappy." I giggled. He pressed his lips to mine.

"Are you scared?" "Of what?" I asked, looking back at the stars.

"My dad. This may only be the beginning of our advendenture."

I let out a deep breath. It was 1 am. The only time we could see each other now with Alina in our business.

"I've had the time of my life these past few weeks. I mean without you I'd be moaning and groaning in my house all depressed. I don't want to be that so whatever you come with I deal with."

"I don't want you to be dead or anything. I'll risk whatever it takes for you to be safe." "I don't want to be safe I just want you to be alive."

"I'll never leave you okay?" "Sappy again. But okay." I laughed. He went to kiss me again.

"Ah-hem. Come on guys lets go!" Bridget interupted and pulled me.

I giggled and started running off with her.

"That's my girlfriend! Bridget!" Jake yelled.

Haha I could get used to this...

~~~~

Short ending but I had to end it soon. Long story short I won't have time. Thanks for all you fans that like this story and I hope you read The Babysitting Job(: You'd like it ^-^

Let me say I LOVE YOU GUYS!! You've made me sign on wattpad everyday and be like "OMG new fan! OMG new comment! OMG new vote! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its on the short story list! Its on the werewolf list!!!"

Haha so I thank you guys so much everyone of you that just freakin glanced at this thank you so much!

I love you!

Did I say I love you guys(: ?

Hope so!

Bye guys! You guys are amaZAYN, pheniomiNIALL, extrodenHARRY, fabouLOUIS, and brilLIAM! <3