The Way I Loved You

"Honey? You awake?" My mom knocked. I moaned and rolled over. "Hmm?"

"You okay?" "Why?" I groaned. "You're wet, everywhere." She said looking at me. "Did you sleep walk outside?!" My mom gasped. "Um, I don't know. Maybe um mom can you give me a bit I just woke up." "Sure." She nodded stepping out.

Last night was insane.

~

"I love you." Did he just say- Oh my gosh what do I say? "You don't love me back." He said breathing heavily. "I don't know I'm just like confused and- Jake, Jake your eyes, they're turning- gray?" I said. "I've gotta go." He said running towards the woods.

"What do you mean go!? I'm out in the rain!" I yelled. He just kept running. You are kidding me! I looked around and stomped. I'm such a freakin idiot!

This isn't a fairytale! They don't exist!! So why is my life acting like one?! I heard a howl from the woods. Wolf. Wolves.

I'm screwed! I grabbed the latter on the side of the house and climbed up it quickly. Once I got in my room I laid on my bed. What if that wolf got him?!

~

I sighed and put my hands on my face. I can't do this. He's great and is amazing! He says everything I need to hear and its like I couldn't ask for anything better. Our relationship is like a rollarcoaster; kinda rushed.

I have to break up with him. I feel a tear leaking from my eye. I wipe it and pick up my phone. I dial my -best friends?- number.

"Hello?" "Bridget?" I croak. "What is it?" "I need you." I gasp lacking of air. "I'm there!" She says hanging up.

*  *  *

"So you've been dating the new kid this whole time?" "He's not new. Well to me we uh kinda grew up together then it just happened so fast and I don't even know." I sighed.

"And you want to break up with him?" "Yeah well kinda I don't know were we a couple?" "Hmm a million kisses later...maybe." she said sarcastically. "I'm serious! I like him but things just got ahead of me!" Her eyes popped out in the middle of my sentence. "What?!" I yelled. "Is that-?" I turned around to see Jake leaning in the doorway with his arms crossed.

"Can we talk?" He asked. I nodded. I followed him into the backyard. "I'm sorry." I blubber.

"Don't even worry about it. That's why I came over here to talk to you." "No you're just doing it because I was." "No I'm not I came over here to protect you. Listen you've got to stay away from me alright?" "Jake, just- just because our fun is over doesn't mean we-" "Fun?! Ha! After all we did and you call it fun? It was more than that Alena and you know it!" He yelled.

"Well it wasn't but it was-" "What?! A great time? Seriously Alena I consitered it falling in love and what did you think of it as?!" "It wasn't even a week! How the hell was I supposed to know I was in love with you!?" I yelled as rain started to fall.

"You'll know. I'm the only person who you can fall in love with!" He yelled getting angrier by the minute. "Who are you to tell me who I can and cannot fall in love with! If I ever do it surley won't be with a dumb ass like you!" "You don't know that! If you ever do fall in love it probably will be with a dumb ass!" "Well you're the only dumb ass I know at the moment!" I yelled.

Now the rain was pouring and I was soaked. At times like this I'm glad I forget my cell in my room.

"Well then apparently you're falling in love with me." He crossed his arms. "What if I am!?" I yelled without thinking. "Told you." He smirked. "You arrogent ass I don't love you!" I yelled over the thunder.

"Just said so!" He yelled. "Did not!" "Did too!" "What are you 5?!" "6 actually I'm 6!" He yelled. "Smart ass!" I yelled. "Whatever Alena! I'm protecting you! Now just stay away from me!" he yelled. He looks like he can have steam out of his ears any second. "Jake I-" "Away." He said growling. Did- Did he just growl?

"What are you a dog?!" I yelled. He got red; everywhere. Then he was breathing heavily through his nose and stomped off into his house. Ugh! Second time he leaves me in the rain!

I stomped off into the house. "How was it?" Bridget asked. "Fantastic!" I yelled running upstairs and slamming my door.

Maybe it was for the best?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys hope you like it! No its not over silly xD..!! Okay here is my schedual for this week:

Mon: Dentist in CO.

Tues: 3 finals get out early.

Wed: 2 finals get out @ 11:15

Thurs: Fun day!

Fri: I leave 7 states away.

Sat: Drive and arive about 4am.

Sun: Rest child ^-^

Monday: Visit everyone

Tuesday: Trip/Visiting.

And Exc so you see I'm a very busy gal!! So while on the road I'll try to be setting up the next chapter and uploading when I can! Thanks loves! Jake's mom to right!

^-^ Vote!

^-^ Comment!

^-^ Please

^-^ gracias! (thanks)

xD le invitamos (you're welcome)