Crazy for Her

Alena

He kissed me! I giggled. It wasn't on the lips sure but the forehead thing was still adorable!

It was like an electric shock through my body.

I don't remember much before falling asleep. The last thing I remember is being tired and I was laying down. Jake was sitting on the edge of the bed, respecting my space. Then all I remember is being in darkness then feeling even better when a warm set of arms wrapped around me.

Then all I hear is, "Jake ready honey?" it was Lilian. Jake jumped up the same time as me.

"Uh- Um yeah mom give me a second!" He yelled. We untangled ourselves then I swung the door open. "Have fun?" Mom asked. She looks like she could laugh any minute.

"Um yeah he helped me with Math. Anyways night." I said scooting over to let Jake get by. They must've not noticed but instead of leaving Jake put his arm around my waist.

"We'll leave you two alone to say bye." Mom said nudging Lilian downstairs.

We waited until we heard them land at the foot of the stairs.

"Um sorry we just-" "Got tired." I finished for him. "Its fine. I'll see you tomorrow." I continued.

He chuckled with a smile.Then he kissed my forehead. "Night." He smiled. "Night." I said closing the door. I smiled brightly and locked it.

After squealing and being excited I finally laid back down. If You want my life to become a fairytale, don't hesitate. I thought while falling asleep.

*Next Day

Once I got home mom said to get ready. "Why?" "Going over to Lilian's for dinner."

I shrugged and went upstairs and threw on some jeans, flip-flops, and a tank-top. I tied it together with my black hoodie with gray music notes oon it.

We walked over and Lilian answered the door.

Now that I think about it, I haven't talked to Jake all day. "Where's Jake?" "Just knock on the 3rd door to your right sweetheart." I smiled. I hate when people call me sweetheart, it sounds like sweeth-hearth. It's weird. I jogged up the stairs and knocked.

Jake opened the door, he was halfway pulling a shirt over his head. "Thought I heard you guys."  "Um yeah, want me to go?" "No its fine."

"Where were you today?" I didn't see him at all and we have most classes together.

"Um, I wasn't feeling well. I'm fine now. Just had the take a pill and rest no big deal." He shrugged. I sat on his bed.

"Um, I need to talk to you about something." "Yeah?" I asked. He sat next to me. "It's not- safe for you to be around me." He sighed. Really?! Its only been a day! Is he really that embarrassed to be seen with me?!

"Is it because you don't want to hang out with me?" "What?! No of course not I'd spend everyday with you if I could! You just can't be around me.." "Why?" "I could hurt you." Huh? "Hurt me? I really haven't been hurt by a guy so try me." "No I can't Alena..." He sighed.

"And what if I come after you?" I asked. Wait-! Did I really just say that!?

"You're not getting hurt."

Jake

"You're not getting hurt." I told her. If my wolf instinct comes over me I don't want him harming her. I love her. She's my mate.

"You won't hurt me." She shook her head. I tilted her chin up with my finger. I pulled her chin close until her lips were an inch from mine. God her scent is impeccable!

"Kids it's time-" My mom came in saying until she laid eyes on us. Alena jumped up. "I'll just give you a minute." She said backing out of the room and closing the door.

I turned my head to the side and let out an angry breath through my nose. So damn close to kissing her! Alena turned to me. "Um..." She looked nervous.

I chuckled and stood up. I put my arm around her waist and led her downstairs.

Our moms were still in the kitchen so I pulled out her seat across from mine. She smiled and sat. I put my lips to the crook of her neck which I could feel made her nervous. I brushed them lightly across her neck and she laughed. I smiled, satisfied, and sat acoss from her. I put our legs next to each other's. It was her's, mine, her's, and mine. My mom sat next to me and her's next to her.

Alena

The feel of his legs just on mine makes me nervous. It was hard to eat. We ate pasta. I tossed around my salad.

"So, Jake, found anyone special yet?" My mom asked. Really mom?! Ugh you're dead when we get home!

"I've got someone in mind." He shrugged. I took and angry bite of my pasta. He chuckled as his hand grabbed my hand that was on my thigh. This sent me to start choking on my pasta.

"Oh dear are you okay?" Lilian asked. I swallowed my food then took a drink of water. "Um, yeah just um yeah." I mumbled.

"Hmm, um okay?" My mom asked. I ripped my hand from Jake's and got up. "May I be excused?" I asked. "Sure?"  I got up, threw my dish in the sink, and ran outside.

Jake likes me, this is weird. I laid in the backyard and closed my eyes.

"Are you afraid?" He asked. I nodded. "Of what? Just like you said, I'll never hurt you." He was leaning over me, but was upside down from my point of view.

"I barley know you." "Not true, we used to be friends when we were little." "Jakey?" I asked laughing. He rolled his eyes and snorted. "Yes Lena-Bear." Oh my god it is him! "How did I not remember you?!" I exclaimed.

"I like you now." He said getting closer and closer. His mouth was now a mer inch from mine. "I missed you Jakey." I whispered. "I missed you too Leah-Bear." He said before putting his lips on mine.

Lilian

Awe! Me and Deb sat in front of the window watching Jake kiss Alena. "Hmm, do I like this?" Deb questioned. "Yes! Deb if anyone's not going to hurt her Jake won't! Come on they grew up together!"

"So when you tellin her?" Deb asked looking at Alena. "Jake doesn't want to. You know she might freak out about the whole werewolf thing." I sighed. "She has to know. That's why she's so pulled to him." "Eh blame it on hormones." I shrugged. I moved Deb over to see Jake on top of Alena.

"God here we go!" We said simaltaniously. I pounded on the glass. "Hey!" I yelled. Jake popped his head up. I gave him a glare. Alena moved her head to see us then she covered her face and laughed.

Here we go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of my fave chapters and I'm only on like 3! Haha don't you love Jake and Alena?! They're so adorable!! I'm thinking on changing the name what do you guys think?

Comment!

Vote!