Saved

You awaken, tied to a chair, in a dark room. The only light was from a lamp right beside you. Darkness in every corner of the room, except in the centre, a lamp and you. A figure appeared in the shadows. "Ooh, Sleeping Beauty has awoken. How lovely." Sadistic laughter echoes through the room. You groan as pain suddenly slivers throughout your body. The figure now stands directly in front of you. The figure leans towards you until their face is mere inches from yours. "They will not find you." The hot breath of the figure makes you attempt to lean away, but you are stopped by cold metal against your temple.

"W-who w-will not f-find me?" You ask. "EVERYONE!!" The man screams this into your face. "I-I d-don't have a-anyone," you say. "Precisely," the man says. He leans into your face a little more, giving you a sadistic grin. "You are dead meat, Miss (L/N). Dead. Meat." His grin drops. "W-where am I?" You manage to ask. "In your basement." The man presses the metal firmly into your temple.

"If you ask any more questions, I pull the trigger. You will die right here, in your own basement," The man cracks a sly grin, "where nobody will find you." The man pulls himself away and backs up slowly, aiming the gun at your forehead. "Oh, but we already have. Must I inform you that she dialed 999 when she realised that her house had been broken into. She didn't say anything, but we managed to track the call to this address. Now, if you don't mind, to make my job easier, give me the girl." A husky voice says. "Ha, I hardly think so. You just want to be lazy and get this over with." Your captor says.

"Oh, you both are absolutely stupid. Lestrade, this is pathetic." Another man, whom you presume to have said that 'this is pathetic', steps out from the darkness and pulls your captor to the floor. "Lestrade, arrest this man. Now." The man that stepped out from the darkness and pulled your captor to the floor, says.

The man whom you presume to be Lestrade then steps into the light and arrests your captor. "Sherlock, can you get the girl?" Lestrade asks who you presume to be Sherlock. "That's what I'm doing, is it not?" Sherlock asks, annoyed, as he unties your wrists and ankles. Lestrade sighs and then begins to shove your captor to the door of your basement, and out of your home. "Sherlock, let me have a look at her." Another man says as the lights flicker on. Sherlock's dark, curly hair bounces as he nods to the short, sandy -haired man.

"I am John and that is Sherlock. I am a doctor. Is it alright if I check you out before sending you out to the EMTs?" John squats in front of you and smiles gently. The corners of his eyes wrinkle. His smile is genuine. You nod your head. "Okay, where does it hurt the most?" He gently places a hand on your arm and holds it, while bending your wrist and elbow with the other hand. "M-my face and m-my n-neck." You say. "Okay, mind if I have a look?" You nod.

John looks at your neck on either side. "You have a nasty place on your neck where you were injected with something. That will need to be checked out. Your face has a few bruises. Keep ice on that to prevent swelling." John then turns to Sherlock. "Let's help her up. Her legs may be weak." Sherlock and John pull you up and wrap your arms around both of their necks to support you.

They carry you outside and place you on a stretcher. You look over to see Lestrade with worry etched into his features. A sense of relief floods over him when he looks over to you alive and on a stretcher.

A/N

So, sorry if it's too short. I need to wait until I get more inspiration to finish. Please bear with me. PLEASE! Jk, but seriously, be PATIENT! More will come soon, trust me.

In the meantime, relax. I am thinking of more stuff to add.

-Juju