RARE BONUS CHAPTER

THREE YEARS INTO MARRIAGE

Your son pets the dog, talking about how it was a "good boy" even though the dog was female. You couldn't help but chuckle.

Greg enters the room, buttoning up his coat.

"Love, have you seen my—" he cuts himself off as you hold out his shoes. He smiles in relief, shaking his head. "Perks of being me: I have a beautiful, amazing wife to look after me," he says, pulling his shoes on. You roll your eyes.

"Yes, well, you are quite forgetful, dear. In fact, you've forgotten something else," you say, holding out a cup of coffee. Greg smiles.

"Ah yes, how could I forget that?" He asks, taking the coffee gratefully. You shake your head. He gives you a peck on the lips, before kneeling next to your two year old. He places a kiss on your son's head.

Rising from the floor, he takes a sip of coffee.

"Alright loves, I'll be off. See you when I get home," he says, heading out the door. You smile slightly, waiting for Greg to drink the last sip of coffee and find the message in the bottom of the cup.

"Mummy, doggy wants to play fetch," your son says. You smile fondly. "Come now, love. Let's get your tummy filled with food before we play with the dog anymore," you say, picking up your son.

Suddenly, Greg busts back in the door, empty coffee cup in hand. He strides over to you, kissing your lips roughly. You reciprocate, ignoring the sounds of disgust from your son.

Pulling away from the kiss, Greg smirks.

"Are we really getting another one, love?" He asks. You nod minutely, grinning. Greg smiles a breathtaking smile as he places a hand over your soon to be round stomach.

"We're going to be parents again," he coos, rubbing your tummy. Your son looks to you in confusion. "What's that mean, mummy?" He asks. You give him a kiss on his forehead.

"You're going to be a big brother," you say. Your son lights up, eyes beaming with joy. "I'm gonna get a little brother or sister? I'm so happy!" He exclaims.

You smile at your little family, knowing that your small world is the happiest in the universe.