Stepping It Up a Notch

You awaken to Greg beside you in bed. You are snuggled up together. You watch as he smiles in his sleep and murmurs your name. You smile at the thought that he's dreaming of you. You lift your hand to his hair and gently run your fingers through it. You stroke his cheek gently and he puts his hand on yours.

His eyes slowly open, and he blinks away the bright sun. He squeezes your hand gently and smiles at you. "I was dreaming of you," he says, sleepily. "I know. You were saying my name," you say. He chuckles softly and kisses your forehead. "Would you like breakfast?" You ask. "Of course," Greg says.

You get out of bed and make your way to the kitchen. You feed and water the puppy first, due to his small whimpers of hunger. You slowly begin to make eggs. You feel arms wrap around your waist and a chin on your shoulder. Greg nestles his nose into the crook of your neck.

He makes a trail of kisses up to your jaw. You crinkle your nose. "Greg, not now, please," you say. He makes a pouty face. "Why not?" He asks. You roll your eyes and chuckle. "For one thing, we have only gone on two dates, and for another, we have been together for four days," you say.

Greg begins to fake pout. "Greg, don't act like a child, or I'll have to put you outside, " you say, teasingly. Greg's eyes widen. You put a plate of eggs in front of him. "I'm only teasing," you say, tapping his nose.

You move to sit across from him with your own plate. "You know, (Y/N), I was thinking, we could step it up a notch. Our relationship, we could. If you want to, of course," Greg says sheepishly. You smile at him, your mouth full of eggs.

Slowly, you nod. You swallow the remaining eggs, and get up. You walk over to Greg, and lean down. You place a kiss on his lips. When you pull away, you say, "you don't even have to ask." You put your plate in the sink, and walk out of the kitchen, leaving Greg with his jaw wide open.

A/N

Sorry this is so short. I am trying to figure out what to write next. If you have any ideas, don't fail to let me know.

Love always,
Juju