The Deduction of Love

A sharp prick in your arm. That's what you feel before everything becomes a blur and darkness overtakes you. You can still hear voices, but they are muffled. You are still alive, just in a sleep caused by medicine.

Shortly thereafter, you awaken in a room with blinding lights. A figure sits next to your bedside. You hear the monotonous beeping of monitors. Your vision becomes clearer as you realise that you are in a hospital room. The figure becomes much clearer. It's Lestrade.

"Nurse!" He shouts, "She's up!" He then looks to you, grinning. A nurse in her mid- forties walks into the room with a fake smile plastered onto her face. "Is this your husband, ma'am?" The nurse asks. "No, he's a friend," You say. "Would you like him to stay and hear your results or wait outside?" She asks, tapping her foot impatiently. "I'm sure you won't mind me stepping outside for a bit." Lestrade says, looking right at you. "Uh, sure." You say to him.

He silently gets up and goes outside the door. "Now then, you had high levels of morphine in your system. We have since flushed most of that out. You will be sore for a few days, but nothing more. Now, you are to be discharged in an hour. I will come back with the paperwork in a bit. I'll bring your male friend in now." The nurse rushed to the door and ushers Lestrade in. She hurriedly rushes out and slams the door.

" I am to be discharged in an hour." You look at his curious expression. He then nods his head and sits down. "Great. Now, are you going back home... or what?" He asks. "To be honest, I'm not all too sure that I want to go anywhere but home." You say, biting your bottom lip as you think. Letrade looks at you as if in a trance. Your eyes move over to him. "Right," he says, his eyes still looking at you.

Sherlock busts through the door with John in tow. When he sees Lestrade, he stops dead in his tracks, causing John to bump into him. "Geez, Sherlock. Move!" John says, muttering a few other things. Sherlock then begins to put an amused expression on his face. Lestrade snaps out of his daze and looks up to Sherlock.

"Can I help you?" He asks. Sherlock moves closer, with a small smile. "Gavin, your pupils were dilated," Sherlock clutches Lestrade's wrist, "pulse... elevated. Your breathing is hitched, as if your breath has been taken away. You are in love. Not just in love, but in love with (Y/N)." Sherlock smirks, seeing the blush rising in Lestrade's cheeks. "My name's not Gavin. For the last time, it's Greg!" Greg huffs. "You aren't exactly denying it, George." Sherlock chuckles, seeing Greg flustered and annoyed. "It's Greg!" Greg says sternly.

"Oh, (Y/N), you are in love wih him as well. You are blushing intensely. " Sherlock walks out of the room, leaving John, Greg, and you all alone. "Guess I better go with him. Glad to see you better, (Y/N)." John sends you a small smile before exiting the room.

Now, you and Greg are all alone.

A/N

Well, there is still much more to come. I have trillions of ideas that I need to slim down to one, so it's going to be a bit before the next part is published. Fasten your seatbelts, for we've a long journey ahead.

Thank you for reading and please don't desert me!

-Juju