Caught Kissing

Greg takes your hand and intertwines your fingers and his. The two of you make small talk as you stroll down the street to a park. The pup sniffs random things, barking at insects and animals. You walk through the park, taking in your surroundings.

The sun is filtering through the trees, birds are chirping, and the breeze is light and cool. Finally, a small pond comes into view, with small ducks swimming about. You stop paying attention to Greg to watch the ducks bob under the surface of the water to catch fish.

Greg notices your trance- like state and watches you with adoration. He takes in his surroundings, but allows his gaze to fall on you once more. Greg chuckles at the child- like merriment in your eyes. "God, I love you. You are just so beautiful," Greg finally says, earning a blush from you. He squeezes your hand continues to watch you.

He removes his hand from yours and puts a finger under your chin, turning your head to him. "(Y/N), I can't help but to admire your beauty. It just.... it makes me want to do this...." And before you could respond, Greg places his lips on yours.

At first, you smile against it, but then, you move your lips with his. Your lips mould perfectly with his, as if they were a missing piece of a puzzle. As the kiss deepens, Greg moves his hands to your waist and pulls you into him. You put your arms around his neck and pull him to you.

Finally, the two of you break apart, gasping for air. "That. Was. Amazing. Never in my life have I kissed such an amazing kisser," You say. Greg chuckles. "Want to do it again?" Greg asks. "You don't even have to ask," you say, before crashing your lips back into his.

"I see that you have won (Y/N) over completely," a voice says from behind you. You and Greg pull apart and turn to Sherlock, who is currently smirking. "What are you doing here, Sherlock?" Greg asks, but not before groaning.

"I just happened to be strolling through the park, and caught sight of you two eating each other's faces off," Sherlock says. "Is there ever going to be a moment when you aren't there, watching or following us around?" You ask Sherlock.

He breaks into a small smile. "Nope," he says, popping the 'p'. You and Greg groan in unison. "Great," you say. "Oh, when it begins to get more heated, use protection. You're out of wedlock. Wouldn't want illegitimate children running around. Also, get a room," Sherlock says, smirking. He then walks off as if nothing happened.

"Shall we continue this at my place?" You ask, grabbing Greg's hand and reigning in the puppy. "You don't even have to ask," Greg says.