The Return (3 hours later)

I was flying for hours with the barely functional GPS system I had. But it worked nonetheless. Now I just have to figure out how to land at the airbase without getting shot down.

-"This should be fun..." I said.

IF P.O.V.

     Well, it would seem that my job is calling once again.

-"Sorry to cut this short Compa but, I gotta go." I said to Compa.

-"Where are you going Iffy?" she asked me.

-"Apparently there's something weird happening that I should look at."

-"Can I come?"

-"I guess there's no harm in it. Alright sure, you can tag along."

     And with that, Compa and I made our way to Air Traffic Control. Once we arrived, everyone looked panicked for some reason. I walked up to the main radar console. It showed a signal I've never seen before. The radar was picking up an "unknown anomaly".

-"What's that?" I asked a random officer.

-"That's what we're trying to find out ma'am. This signal appeared a few hours ago and all communication attempts have proved unsuccessful." he said.

-"Hmm...could be a drone." I said.

-"Unlikely, the anomaly is a rather large one, and it's moving slower than most existing aircraft."

-"Wait, if it's a large anomaly, could it be an attack?"

-"Also unlikely ma'am. It's a single plane."

-"Where is it coming from?"

-"From our simulations, it seems to be originating from the southern ice cap. No one's been out that far south in a long time.

...

-"...Send out a drone to investigate."

-"Understood ma'am. Drone "Ranger" is being prepared." 

      I turned back to Compa who had a curious look on her face.

-"What does this mean Iffy?" Compa asked.

-"It means that we might have a problem on our hands." I said.

     We waited until the drone had visual contact with the anomaly. The sunset made it hard to see the details, we only managed to get a rough silhouette.

 The sunset made it hard to see the details, we only managed to get a rough silhouette

-"It's...a gunship?" The officer from before asked to himself.

-"Seems like it. Try contacting again." I said.

-"Unknown aircraft you have entered Planeptunian airspace. If you can hear me, please respond, over." he transmitted.

     We got an actual response this time but, not one we were expecting.