Hidden Love (2 months later)

The investigation hasn't been turning up great results. However, that's no longer what I've been focusing on for a while now. For the past couple months, I've been thinking about what Compa said. Do they both like me? Well, if that's the case, I'm sure I'll be able to figure something out. Whether it's in my control or not, my standing with them is going to change soon. All I can hope for is the best. Today was not the day to be worrying about it though. The four CPU's, along with some "Tyler" guy were out attending something at R-18 island. Not sure what it is, I'm just hoping they don't come back drugged, drunk or with something contraband. I stayed behind to stay with the girls. What I wasn't told about was the fact that all the candidates were at our Basilicom. I was on the balcony with Compa and IF when I heard the elevator door opening.

-"I don't care if there's an age limit, why don't we get to go?" I heard Uni say as soon as she stepped out of the elevator.

     Well she's not the type of person to hold in her complaints, that's for sure. The two turned to face the candidates.

-"Oh hey girls, what's up?" IF asked.

-"How come our sisters get to go to this 'Paradise Island' and we have to stay behind?!" Uni was clearly not enjoying this.

-"The whole 'age limit' thing you mentioned earlier, that's why. Besides, it's just an island for perverts anyway." I said.

-"And how would you know that?" Uni asked.

-"I was stationed there for a few months when I was still a rookie. A young man can learn a lot in a few months." I said.

-"Sure sure, keep telling yourself that. We know how you really know." Uni said.

-"Suit yourself." I said, walking to the side.

-"Uni, it's not that big of a deal anyway. Why don't we just set up our own swimming area?" IF asked.

-"Wow, that's the best we got? Fine." Uni said reluctantly.

     I continued my welding on the broken electrical box. I heard light footsteps behind me and stopped for a moment to face the source. It was the twins that hadn't said anything since getting off the elevator.

-"I wouldn't stand too close, I'm welding right now." I said.

-"Oh come on, you're helping with the pool!" One of them said.

-"I'm sorry? I have a job to do." I said.

-"It would be much faster if you helped." The other said.

     I took a quick look at Compa and IF who gave me a thumbs up before looking back to the two in front of me.

-"*sigh* fine." I said, of course the kids would want the pool up as fast as possible.

     And with that, I went back inside the Basilicom and grabbed a decently sized inflatable pool, an air pump and a hose. I went back up and started inflating the pool while IF hooked up the hose.

-"Where did the candidates go?" I asked, noticing their absence.

-"They went to get changed."

-"We're going too when you're done." Compa said.

-"Well go then, I'll be done by the time you get back." I said.

     I guess they believed me, seeing as they left immediately. I was almost done inflating the pool. Now for the water. I walked over to the hose, grabbed the spout and went back to the now inflated pool. I started filling for a few minutes until I saw IF and Compa come back. How did they finish before the candidates? IF was wearing a blue striped swimsuit whereas Compa was wearing a white shirt over an also white swimsuit top, dotted with brown spots. I'm not gonna lie, they looked cute in those.