How do I handle this?! (1 week later)

Well, this has proven to be both fun and challenging at the same time. Sure, I love them and it's always interesting when I'm around them but it's hard to keep up with two people at the same time. I like when things are a bit tough. I've always been the type of guy to accept a fight, challenge someone or go against the odds. These two however, it seems as though they both have their own version of a competitive nature. IF very clearly tries to have me to herself, she's basically tanking it. Compa however, she's the tricky and...sometimes scary one. She almost has a passive-aggressive nature. She tells me our plans as if they're set in stone. Pretty much forcing me into things. I'm not necessarily against their little duel. It's healthy to have a friendly competition every now and then, but I have to make sure it never gets out of hand at some point. Going back to more serious matters; I have the situation so close to being solved! Soon, I will figure out what the hell is going on in all the nations. Alright back to the two girls.

-"Logan! Get your head out of the clouds and help us!" Iffy yelled.

-"Oh, right, guess I lost myself for a second." I said.

-"Logan, could you go get the others now?" Compa asked.

-"Got it." I said.

     It seemed as though the candidates persisted in their frustration of not being able to go to R-18 Island. They convinced their sisters to get everyone to go to a beach, although not located at R-18 Island. I don't ever want to go there again. I cringe whenever I remember what happened there. Thankfully, it's just some random beach in Planeptune. It'll be a nice chance to have fun with both the girls at once without any tension between the two. I went inside and told everyone that we're ready to move. Of course, the younger ones ran outside and transformed first. The older sisters came out after and did the same. We'd meet each other at the beach, everything was packed in the truck IF took from the Basilicom. No way we're showing up to the beach with a Peterbilt 379.

-"Alright, let's go Logan." IF said.

-"You both got everything?" I asked.

-"I double checked." IF said.

-"Nothing's missing!" Compa said, excited for the beach.

     The CPU's and the candidates took off and I started driving, IF and Compa in the truck with me. I could tell that the CPU's would be waiting for a while because of, you know, flying and all. I turned on the radio to break up the silence. I changed it to a station I liked and left it there. After a while, I didn't focus on the music at all and observed. While it was beautiful, Planeptune had its own dents and cracks, as everything usually does. My attention was snapped back to my passengers by IF hurrying to turn off the radio. 

-"Geez Logan, can you even hear us?" she asked.

-"What are you talking about?"

-"*sigh*" Compa let out.

     Turns out that I had changed the radio to the wrong station and the song playing had a lot of sexual implications. Why am I so stupid sometimes?! We had finally arrived at the beach that was almost empty were it not for the CPU's and candidates waiting for us. We hopped out of the truck and started unloading the cargo. It was all put to use almost immediately. I didn't really focus on what the CPU's were doing but I saw Noire and Neptune playing a round of Volleyball, Noire dominating, and Blanc building some sort of sand structure. Calling it a castle isn't appropriate, it's more like a fortress. But, seemingly defying all laws of physics, Plutia just built a fucking massive sand version of one of her plushies. Blanc looked...I don't even know what to call the look on her face. IF was helping me set up a few beach chairs when I saw Compa randomly grab IF from behind.

 IF was helping me set up a few beach chairs when I saw Compa randomly grab IF from behind

-"Iffy...I forgot how slender your body looked." Compa said, obviously trying to show off IF's body to me for her.

-"Compa! Let go of me! And what are you talking about? I've said it before, you've grown more than I have for some reason..." IF said, sounding a bit sad.

-"There's nothing wrong with being small, it's cute!" Compa said.

    I found it strange that Compa was trying to put IF in front of herself rather than try to get my attention on her own. Maybe she thinks they can work together? But if that's the case, wasn't that what was already happening? Whatever, as long as they're getting along. I was just about to lay down until Compa and IF grabbed each of my arms.

-"Not yet Logan!" IF said.

-"We're going in the water first!" Compa said.

     They both basically threw me into the water from my chair. I landed face first and stood back up quickly, shaking the water off my face. I looked back to see the two laughing. Alright then, let's get even. I rushed back at IF, grabbed her and threw over over my shoulders. I started running back in the water and launched her once we were in deep enough.

-"Alright, alright, I deserved that one." IF said, laughing it off.

     It seems the CPU's noticed our little play fight and joined in. I saw Neptune tackle Blanc into the water. She got pretty mad by that and started chasing her around. I turned around and didn't have any time to react to Vert ramming my chest with full force. She sent both of us back at least five meters before hitting the water. I slowly managed to stand up in the fairly deep water. Vert was already back dueling Noire. Holy hell that hurt.

??? P.O.V.

-"Sir, he's right in my sights." I said through the closed channel.

-"Fire at will soldier." My boss said.

     I pulled the trigger and watched the round leave the barrel smoothly.

Logan P.O.V.

     I was walking towards the beach chair, I needed a second after that impact.

... 

     But then I hurt, suddenly, sharply. Something implanted itself into me. An object made of lead travelling so fast it went straight through my skin and muscle until it reached my heart. I was on the ground shortly. Panic was on the faces of the two girls beside me. The CPU's were trying to find the cause of my pain. I have a feeling I have tempted fate for the last time.