Mutiny

After looking at the documents, Vert still had a confused look. I wasn't taking her bluff.

-"I have honestly never seen these files before. I don't know what to tell you Logan." Vert said.

-"Yeah right, you think I'm gonna buy that? Try again." I said.

-"I never sent out any team to the polar ice cap Logan. I'm sorry you don't believe me but you're just going to have to for now." Vert said.

-"Logan, she doesn't know! It must've been someone else!" IF yelled in my ear.

-"There has to be another part we're missing to this." Blanc said.

-"We need to run an internal investigation if we're going to figure this out." Noire said.

-"Logan? Do you feel a bit calmer now?" Compa asked.

-"Yes Compa...thank you." I said.

     The four of the girls let go of me although I was still a bit impatient. 

-"If it's not Vert, then who sent a team there without her knowing about it?" I asked.

-"I don't know, but I'm putting you in charge of this investigation." Vert said.

-"Me? Why?" I asked.

-"Because you're the one that's most interested in it." she said.

-"*sigh* fine." I said before sitting down.

-"We'll start tomorrow." IF said, taking a seat to my left.

-"We?" I asked.

-"Yeah, we want to help too!" Compa said, sitting on my right.

-"If you say so. Just be ready, that's all I'm saying." I said.

THE NEXT DAY

     I brought Scratch along for the ride, he would be useful for this. I got in the driver seat and the two got in the back seat.

 I got in the driver seat and the two got in the back seat

-"So where are we going first?" IF asked.

-"The first soldier on our list. He lives in the city, we'll be combing over his house, hoping to find clues." I said.

-"I'm not very observant..." Compa said.

-"Just try your best. It'll be fine, don't worry." I said.

     I saw a smile form on her face before we started driving.

5 HOURS LATER

     We couldn't find anything that would indicate a mutiny in any of the soldiers' houses. I've already sent out squadrons to search the crew's quarters and they had the same results as us. All we've found is another record of the mission. But we found that in the Basilicom itself.