Judgement (9 months later)

A/N: DON'T START MUSIC UNTIL SIGNAL, IT ADDS TO CINEMATIC EFFECT

     The war is nearly over. And somehow, with the little power that was left in our own military combined with mine and Orion's, we're proving to be the dominant force. None of us wanted to, but we had to kill to reach where we are now. Enemies...who were once our brothers. This day marks the final strike against the man that started it all, Zeke. He will fall one way or another on this very day. All armaments were ready to fire at any second. I had to stand my ground. I had to commence the attack...I had to find Zeke. Here, the army stands, ready to charge on my signal. Orion awaiting the order. I knew what doing this would mean, I knew what I would have to do and I full well knew the consequences. With a deep breath and a heavy heart, I did a swift hand motion, signaling our attack had started. The war cries and shockwaves created by Orion made me a bit disoriented. Eventually, I ran into battle as well, wearing my Praetor Armor. Using the weaponry at hand, I, along with an army at my side, sliced through the first wave of enemy charges. The air around me seemed to be thickening with smoke and fear. Friendly artillery strikes rain down on enemy turret nests and squadrons, giving us even more of an edge in this fight. Finally after fighting through waves of men I did not want to kill, we saw the central command of Zeke's army, The Unforgiven. 

-"Captain Logan, all incendiary shells are ready to go, we'll set the place ablaze once you disable the flak defenses." The sergeant of the gunner squadron said to me over radio.

-"Got it sergeant. Hey...any word on IF and Compa?" I asked.

-"Nothing yet sir. I'll let you know if anything comes up."

     This was too dangerous for them, I knew that a direct attack on the enemy would lead to catastrophic losses on both sides. I made them stay behind, knowing full well that they hated the idea of me going alone. They say I could get injured. Heh, isn't that what war's all about?

-"Thanks...let me know right away, got it?" 

-"Of course, by the way, remember to haul ass and get out of there before the shells hit, as soon as the flak goes down, you got 60 seconds to get out of there."

-"Right...right."

     Just then, one of the men from my squad approached.

-"Well, you ready sir?" he asked.

-"Of course, now, let's end this." I said as my wings materialized.

     Orion behind me, soldiers to my sides and sword in hand, we infiltrated the base through a more discreet entrance, the service tunnels. Orion obviously couldn't fit so I sent him to help the others. We crawled and sneaked our way through the shadows of the facility. From the grates of the tunnels, I could see that this place was armed to the teeth. They were ready for this. Eventually another alarm sounded once we reached the defense control room. Hostiles would arrive any second now.

 Hostiles would arrive any second now