Chapter 1

Starts Season 5, Episode 2

It's super late at night, I just got to Beacon Hills, by a plane, which was scary. I walked out, and looked for Scott or Stiles, I finally found them, I smiled as I saw Stiles turn to me, Scott turned to and saw me. I ran to them and jumped into Scott's arms, rubbing my face in his neck, inhaling his scent. Stiles smiled at me, Scott held me tightly, making sure his scent got back on me. I said" I missed you! I missed you! I missed you!"
Scott said" I missed you too, let's get home."

Once we got back home, Stiles left, and Scott carried me up to my room, it was exactly as I left it. Scott put me down on the bed, I said" Do I have to go to normal school?"
He said" No, Deaton thinks it'll be a good idea if I keep you with me, because you haven't been with us for 6 months."
I smiled," Yay!"
He chuckled," Go to bed, I'll see you in the morning, pup." He kissed my head and then I fell back, falling asleep instantly.

I woke up to Scott saying" Wake up, we have to go see Deaton, then go to school." I got up, and he smiled, before walking out of the room, I quickly got ready and then walked out of the room.

I didn't go into the clinic, I stayed outside and played on Scott's dirt bike.
I was listening to Deaton as I walked in after a little girl walked out with her dog. Deaton said" Are you sure this guy was a werewolf?-" I peeked over the wall and saw that he had a talon on the light thingy. I gulped, then walked to Scott, I mumbled" Someone new?"
Scott glanced down at me and rubbed my head, calming me down. I didn't really listen to Deaton, I just snuggled into Scott's side, silently.

We walked into the school, Scott stopped and looked around, then Kira came up, Scott wrapped his arm around her. She said" First day of Senior year."
Scott said" Last first day ever." The bell rang, they kissed, I sniffed the air, I said" Liam!" Scott covered my mouth as he pulled away from Kira,
Scott said" Shh, not so loud." I huffed, then followed him to his class, where I listened to Liam's fast heartbeat. I whined as I wanted to go to Liam, Scott whispered" Go straight to Liam." I smiled and then ran following Liam's heartbeat,
I walked into Kira's dad's class, Kira's dad said" Alright, welcome to History 103." Everyone looked at me," Maya, go sit next to Liam." I walked to Liam and scooted onto his knee, cuddling into him. His arm wrapped around me, he was annoyed, I looked at him then to the girl next to him. I cuddled more into his hoodie, playing with the string.
I abandoned Liam once we left his class, I ran around, hunting Scott's scent. Once I found him, I ran to him and sat next to him, then I heard Stiles say" Hey! You. You're coming with me. Come on."
Scott said" I've got a free period."
" So do I. And so does Theo Raeken. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up, and held me in his arms, I yelped and held onto him tightly. Scott got up and followed us,
I said" Who's Theo Raeken?"
Stiles said" No one filled her in? Okay, Theo Raeken is new creepy evil guy, and you, little detective, are going to help me find out what he's done. And he's also a werewolf."
" Can't I go be with runt?"
" No."
I huffed, then laid my head on his shoulder.

They met with Theo, while I was being dragged along by them since I couldn't go with Kira, or Malia, or Lydia! Not even Liam!
Theo said" I was skating in a neighbor's empty pool, trying to do a handplant. Nobody was home. I'm not that good of a skateboarder, but I guess I was feeling pretty determined because I completely lost track of time. I didn't even realize it was night until the yard lights came on. Like I said, I wasn't very good. On my last try I went down and hit hard. Really hard, I was sitting there at the bottom of the pool and I realized something, I never heard the board come back down. It came at me fast, I barely had a chance to turn around before it but me. Right here."
Scott said" It wasn't an accident. He wanted to turn you."
Stiles said" Right. So why aren't you part of his pack then? Why didn't he come back for you?"
Theo said" Because by the time of my first full moon, he was dead."
" How did you know that?"
" I met another one of his pack a couple weeks later. He told me the alpha that bit me was killed by two of his own Betas. They were twins." ETHAN AND AIDEN! Scott and Stiles looked at each other," Scott, listen to my pulse. I'm telling you the truth."

" Right. Or you just know how to steady your heart rate while you're lying your ass off."
" Why would I lie?"
" Because maybe you're not who you say you are."
" Okay.. In fourth grade you had an inhaler, I had one, too. I remember this day where I ended up in the nurse's office with an asthma attack. A bad one. I was waiting to be taken to the ER. You were waiting for the Principal. You told me what would happen when you go to the ER for asthma. How they give you oxygen, and an IV of prednisone. You made it sound easy. Like everything would be okay. I've been by myself this whole time. Everybody knows that lone wolves, they don't make it on their own. I swear I'm that same kid from fourth grade. I was hoping you are, too." The bell rang," I better not be late for class. You're not the only ones I need to make a good impression on." He walked out of the locker room, I looked up at Scott and Stiles,
Stiles said" Don't give me that look."
Scott said" We have to give people the benefit of the doubt sometimes."
" Not this time, alright? I'm right. There's something off about him. I can feel it."
" Lydia's the psychic. Not you." Scott started walking out,
" Lydia's not a psychic. She's a banshee, okay? There's a difference. Yeah." I giggled as he made a weird face, he smiled at me,
I said" I'll help you, Stiles."
" Good, now I need you to recruit Liam for me. Alright?"
I smiled," Yes, sir!" Then marched out of the locker room, only to be scooped up by Scott.
Scott said" I know you like helping, but do you actually not like Theo, or are your senses being traded by Stiles'?"
I said" I don't know." He kissed my head and nodded, then he walked away.

We were sitting in the library, Scott, Kira and Malia were studying or something. Stiles ran up, and put 2 papers on the table,
Scott said" So you found something?"
Stiles said" Another signature. This is Theo's dad's signature on a speeding ticket from 8 years ago. Now this is his dad's signature on a transfer form to Beacon Hills High School from just a few days ago."
Kira asked," How did you get his transfer form?"
Scott said" Did you break into the administration's office?"
Stiles said" No, I did not break into the administration office." We all looked at him, knowingly," Okay, I might have broken into the administration office. Can we just focus on the signature, please? They're different."
Malia said" They're sort of different."
" They're completely different. Come on. Look. The garlands don't even match up, the undulations of the sinuous stroke, totally off. And look, look at this. Perfect example of the Criminal Tremor."
Kira said" So now, Theo is Theo, but his parents aren't his parents?"
" Someone's not someone. And when I figure out who that someone really is, someone's in big trouble."
Scott said" But no one's done anything wrong."
" Yet. If Theo's parents are both psychotic killers then obviously, we should not trust him, right?"
Malia said" My parents are Peter and the Desert Wolf."
Stiles said" okay... it's fine. You know what? I'll just figure this out myself, alright? I don't need you or you or you. I don't need anyone." He walked away, Scott nodded off to me, I smiled and chased after Stiles.

We got into the jeep with Liam, Liam asked," What's a Criminal Tremor?"
Stiles grabbed the paper from him, then said" It doesn't matter."
Then he pulled out of the parking lot, fast, I held onto Liam tightly.

I'm still with Stiles and Liam, and now it's nighttime and I'm getting sleepy, Stiles whispered" I told you he was up to something."
Liam whispered" We just spent three hours watching this dude play video games in his bedroom. He better be out here covering up for a mass murder."
" Let's find out." We started following Theo, I was on Liam's back, nearly asleep, gripping his hoodie in my hands." You still got his scent?"
Liam said" Don't need it." Liam stopped,
" What? What's wrong?"
" I forgot, I was supposed to meet Mason at the school gym."
" Okay, why didn't you just tell him?"
" Tell him what?"
" Anything." I zoned out, falling asleep, my eyes finally dropping.

I woke up when Liam tried to move me away from him, I mumbled" No. Stay with Liam. Wanna see Mason."
Stiles said" Take her home after you're done here."

Liam held my hand as we ran through the bus lot, Liam said" Hey. Hey, sorry I'm late."
Mason said" Oh, no, you're not late. You missed it. I worked out. For two hours."
" Yeah, I know. I forgot. I'm gonna tell you why. Actually, I'm gonna tell you a lot of things. A lot of hard to believe things. Really hard to believe."
" There's a wolf."
" Yeah, I'm getting to that."
" No. There's a wolf right behind you." Liam and I turned around," That's a wolf." Then the wolf started growling, we ran.

We ran through the halls, turning and turning, then I slipped and Mason ran upstairs, I looked behind me and started crawling back, I said" Liam!" Then stopped then turned around and roared, his fangs out, and his eyes yellow. The wolf turned around and walked away, I whimpered and ran to Liam, wrapping around his waist and cuddling into him.
Liam said" There's something I gotta tell you."
Mason said" You're a werewolf." I looked up at Liam, his hand rubbed my hair.