Chapter 17

I was grabbed and pulled up,
Stiles said" May, Pup, gotta snap outta it, okay? Come on!" I opened my eyes, they glowed," Oh, okay. You need to run home, now, okay? You gotta get out of here as fast as you can."
I said" No! I'm not leaving you here!"
" Look, we gotta go find Liam, okay? He's hurt, you need to run away, okay?"
" No!"
" Fine, fine! Uh..." Hayden ran up, and they ran off," May!" Everyone was pushing me, I hit the ground then pulled my knees up, covering my face quickly. I screamed then growled, my eyes glowed brighter and I jumped up, running as fast as I could on two feet. I couldn't hear anything, All I could focus on was finding my Alpha, he's where I'm safe at.
I heard Scott, I followed the sound but came face to face with the Beast, I growled then pounced to attack it. My claws dug into it then it flung me into the wall. I hit the wall hard, My head bounced as I fell to the ground, it ran off again. I breathed heavily, then heard Scott say" Pup? Pup!" He ran to me and skidded to a stop, He lifted me into his arms," Whoa, hey, hey, stay awake." My eyes started to close," No, stay with me, May, stay with me. Come on, wake up, stay with me, May, come on!" He shook me in his arms, he got up and ran," May, where's the pack?! Hey, hey, stay awake for me, May! Stay awake!" My eyes opened quickly," Stay with me, okay?"
I mumbled" Don' feel goo'."
" I know, I know. Don't worry, you're gonna be okay." Then I felt intense pain on my stomach, I gasped and touched my stomach, it was gushing blood." No, no, no. May, stay with me, alright, everything's gonna be just fine, you're gonna be okay. Can you walk?" He put me down and I started limping," Okay, that's good enough, can you find someone? Can you find one of us?" I nodded," Okay, I need you to find one of us, okay? And you stay with them, okay? Can you do that for me?" I nodded, he kissed my head then nodded at me, I turned the other way and moved as fast as I could, I need to find Liam, he'll take care of me. I started coughing, then I moved onto fours and ran as fast as I could get.
I caught Liam's scent and ran to him, once I found him, I whimpered and fell.
Liam said" May? No." He ran to me and lifted me up," No. May, what happened? Where's Scott? What happened?" I heard Malia run up, she looked at me,
Malia said" Why isn't she healing, Liam, why isn't she healing?"
" I don't know."
I mumbled" Alpha."
" Let's find Scott." Malia nodded then I smelled Braeden, Liam lifted me up and held me in his arms, I laid my head on his shoulder, slowly starting to doze off, but kept awake by Liam talking to me.
I heard roars, Malia took me into her arms then I heard gun fires, I opened my eyes and saw the Beast jump through the glass window in the library. Malia gave me back to Liam, I looked at Scott,
Braeden said" You didn't seriously think you were gonna have a chance against that thing, did you?"
Scott said" No. But I got its scent." I got from Liam's arms and went to Scott, Scott held my hand as we started moving. He was tracking its scent,
We moved way too fast,
Liam said" Scott, wait. You're hurt. You got to slow down." Liam took me into his arms and ran after Scott, we got to a car, Scott stopped, sniffing at it then broke open the trunk. We saw a pair of shoes, we looked at Scott as he lifted up the shoe and it had a bloody sole. He put down the trunk and we saw Mason,
Mason said" Scott? What are you doing to my car?"
Scott said" It's you."
" What? Liam, what's he talking about? Liam?" Then Corey appeared, no!
" Corey, wait! Corey, wait!" Then they disappeared, I looked at Scott and Liam. Mason was the Beast? How did we overlook that?!