Chapter 11

Scott rewrapped my stomach and then kissed my head as he went out the door to meet Parrish at some place where someone died. He told me I couldn't come because Parrish says it's too graphic.
Once Scott came back, I sat on the floor as he tried to make a crime wall, like Stiles had. He tugged at his arm and the whole thing came down, he sighed. I whined as my stomach hurt, He walked to me and lifted me up carefully avoiding my wound.
Scott said" Need me to change the bandage again?" I nodded as I looked down and saw blood on my shirt, he carried me to the bathroom and sat me on the sink then lifted up my shirt and I wrapped it," You're not healing, why are you not healing?"
I said" I don't know, Scott, I'm scared."
" I know, pup, but I'm going to protect you no matter what."
" Okay." He washed my stomach then wrapped it again, then put me on the ground.
We walked into the hospital and to the floor Stiles was on. I held Scott's hand as we walked off the elevator and I saw Scott listening in, But I didn't, Then we walked away.

I woke up and couldn't smell Scott's scent, I whimpered then got up, whining. I mumbled" Scott? Scott!" I walked out of my room and then paced back and forth, whimpering, I ran out of the house and followed the nearest scent of Pack I could find, I'm scared and don't want to be alone and I'm hurt.
I got to the high school, I pushed the door open and found Liam and Mason turning a corner. I listened in,
Liam said" I went to the club looking for Hayden, and there's Josh.-" I whimpered, Liam stopped mid sentence and then turned around, looking at me. I sniffled, he walked away from Mason and to me, then carefully picked me up, I cuddled into his shirt. We walked back to mason and he continued," -Standing there, completely alive. Just like Hayden. Because of Theo."
Mason said" Theo brought them both back. That's what he's doing. He's... He's building a pack. His own pack of dead Chimeras."
" They both looked pretty alive to me. But they're not the same. There was something about Hayden. There's something wrong about her."
" Maybe that's what dying does to you. What if it, What If it, like, darkens your soul. What if they're all evil now?" Then the door opened and Corey came in,
He said" Hey, guys. Are you volunteering for the library clean up, too?"
Liam said" Yeah."
Mason said" Yes."
" Yeah, Yes."
" Yeah."
We were in the library, Liam motioned Mason to keep walking because he was walking to Corey to talk with him. Liam listened in, I did too, I wanna see how this plays out.
Mason said" So? You're alive."
Corey said" Yeah."
Liam put his face in his hands, shaking his head, I giggled at him, then looked at Mason.
" That must have been pretty difficult to explain to your parents."
" Not really. They didn't notice me much before that. I think they're just glad 'Cause they think they can sue the hospital now."
" They gotta be happy you're alive, though?"
" Are you?"
" Me? Yeah, I'm... alive is definitely better than dead. You know, much better."
" You have no idea what to say to me, do you?"
" Not really, no."
" Can I ask you a question then?"
" Yeah, sure."
" What are you doing Saturday night?" I looked at Liam confused,
I said" Why's he asking that?"
Liam said" No more listening."
" Okay."
I went back home and into Scott's room, I closed my eyes and fell asleep on his bed. I woke up to Scott coming in and kissing my head.
I mumbled" Hi."
He said" Hey." He kissed my head again.
Scott was cleaning his wound, I was sitting on the toilet lid, letting my wound not move. Stiles walked into the doorway, He said" Hey. Still not healing?"
Scott said" Sometimes it just takes a little longer. What are you doing here?"
" Ah, you heard about the guy who got killed out at the communication towers, right?" Scott pulled on his shirt then reached out to me, I grabbed his hand and stood up, walking to him." I think I may have figured something out."
" What, you want my help?"
" Yeah, Well you said you can find the clues that I can't. Here, take a look. This is when the technician first arrived. You see him going in? Then deputy Clark goes in. Then something really big and really fast comes charging out. And now comes Clark. Eventually, technician's body is carried out by paramedics."
" Okay, What am I missing?"
" Two people go in. Three come out. I checked all the footage. Not a single person enters that building before the technician the entire day. So where does that something really big and really fast come from?"
" There's another way in."

Scott took me with them, since he didn't want me to be alone while I had this bleeding wound.
We were looking around,
Stiles said" You See That?"
Scott said" I see blood."
" Look where it leads to." Scott walked over there and crouched down, he tried to lift the container off of the drain thing but couldn't. Stiles walked to the other side and they got it up together. They looked at the broken metal that led to a ladder.
We went down there and then looked around, we followed some weird fog from the UV light. It lead to some word,
Scott said" What is that?"
Stiles said" It looks like latin."
" Hold up that light. I'm gonna get a picture of it." I stared at the words, stiles light moved," Stiles, Hold the light still." Then I looked over and Stiles was on the ground, I whimpered and saw Tracy. I ran to Stiles and hid behind him, whimpering, Scott fought Tracy then Josh, then he looked at Corey. Corey became visible again, scared out of his mind.
Theo said" Okay! Maybe they're not ready to take on an alpha. Especially one that can smell fear."
Corey said" He's got fangs."
Scott said" What did you do?"
Theo said" I found some new friends. I don't take rejection well." Tracy and Corey got Josh, I growled at them then moved so I was sitting on Stiles and growling at Theo.
Stiles said" Hey, Theo!"
" Stiles. Maya." He stomped on the words," You're going to leave here thinking that you need to worry about me. But you're wrong. We're actually back on the same side. Because that thing... that's what we need to worry about. Your pack and mine. We're gonna go back to school and pretend like we're normal teenagers, but at night, we're going to be fighting for our lives."
" What is it?"
" It's not a Chimera."
Scott said" But it's just a kid underneath. Someone like us."
" Not anymore."

Scott lifted Stiles up and leaned him against the wall, Scott said" He knew what it meant and I can't remember the words."
Stiles said" Damnatio Memoriae. It means the condemnation of memory. I think it also means that whatever the Dread Doctors created, Whatever this last Chimera really is, it's not something new. It's something old. Really old."
" So they didn't create a new creature."
" They resurrected one."
Scott made a circle on the ground, the inner circle of our symbol," We need help. If Theo's got his own pack now then we need ours. We have to get the others back."
" The others? You mean Kira who's currently battling a homicidal fox spirit inside of her, Malia who isn't even speaking to either one of us, Lydia who's stuck in Eichen House, and Liam who almost killed you?"
" Also known as our best friends."
" Okay, How?"
" One by one." Scott looked at the circle then back to Stiles,
" You're not seriously going to make me do it?"
" You're part of the pack, right?"
" Okay." Stiles finished the symbol, I smiled and circled around it. Scott got up and lifted Stiles up.
" We need to find Kira." They started walking away, I ran and caught up with them,
" I still hate that tattoo."
" I know."
I said" Didn't you pass out when he got it?"
Stiles said" How do you know that?"
" Scott told me." Stiles looked at Scott, Scott smiled and looked at me.