Chapter 3

I started to be able to move again, I sat up, then I saw Stiles, he looked at Lydia. Then Theo ran past him, I ran out of the room and to Scott, climbing onto his back and clinging tightly. Scott followed a blood trail,
then said" Stiles. Stiles. Stiles, come on."
Stiles walked to us and Scott ran downstairs, he slid to a stop, Tracy was dead and Malia was looking at the body. Malia said" It wasn't me." Scott put me down and walked to Tracy,
Sheriff said" What the hell happened to her?"
" There were these people. They had masks. Um, there... there were three of them. I think there were three."
Stiles said" What... what are you talking about?"
" They were strong, Stiles. They had a weapon. Stiles, I didn't do this."
" Okay."
Deaton said" She's not changing back. We're going to have to get her out of here."
Sheriff said" What, hey. Absolutely not. This is a crime scene. We call the coroner."
" I think the coroner might be very confused by this girl's severed reptilian tail."
" I don't care..."
" You should. Unless you're prepared to hold a press conference announcing the presence of supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills."
Stiles said" Dad, he's right."
Scott said" Maybe at the clinic we can figure out how to change her back, then call the coroner?"
Sheriff said" There's a line... There's a line that we have to draw."
Stiles said" Dad, you've already crossed it. More than once."
Deaton said" Sheriff, please. Let me help. I've dealt with things like this before."
Sheriff said" Just do it fast."
Scott and Deaton picked up Tracy and walked off, I followed.

Scott carried me upstairs to my room, He said" I'll be back soon, okay? Go to sleep, it is way past your bedtime. Good night." I crawled into bed and cuddled into the covers, falling asleep easily.

We got to the high school, Scott put me down as he walked into his boring class. I yawned, then walked to Liam, climbing onto him, and falling asleep.
I was moved to someone else's arms, I sniffed and it was Scott.
I woke up when we were in the library, Scott sat me in a chair and gave me a coloring book. I saw Stiles and Malia walk up, Scott said" Did you get in to see Lydia?"
Stiles said" No. I tried using my free period, but she's still in ICU and no one outside family is allowed in."
Malia said" We got one thing."
I saw the bestiary, Kira said" Anything in here about half-werewolves, half-Kanima's?"
Scott said" The chimera."
Stiles said" Uh, What?"
" Chimera. It's a creature made of incongruous parts. And if Liam said he found two burial sites, that means Tracy's not the only one."
Kira said" Who's the second chimera?"
Stiles said" And why would they bury them?"
Scott said" Deaton thinks it's part of their process."
Malia said" The people in masks."

I was left with Stiles and Malia at the library, It was starting to get late and I was starting to get sleepy. I looked at Stiles and saw he was starting to get sleepy as well, soon he did go to sleep, Malia was clicking a pen.
Malia said" Hey, I'm taking off."
Stiles grumbled something,
" Stiles, wake up and go home. I'll meet you there in a bit." Then she walked off,
I said" Stiles, I'm sleepy, I'm going home, tell Scott that when you wake up, okay?"
Stiles grumbled something again. I sighed then giggled, I waited till Malia was gone then I left.
I got home but couldn't fall asleep since Scott usually tells me good night or kisses my head before I fall asleep. I got up and then pulled on a jacket, I walked out of the house and started following Scott's scent.
I got to the hospital, I tilted my head then walked in, I followed Scott's scent and got to a room, the door was locked. I scratched at the door, whimpering, Melissa opened the door and let me in. I walked to Scott and Kira, a boy was on the bed, with a giant opening on his arm.
Scott said" Hey, Corey, what Lucas did to you, he's gonna do it to someone else, and it's gonna be much worse."
Kira said" We need to know what happened."
Corey said" I don't really know. He's never been like that before."
Scott said" Like what?"
" Aggressive. We were taking it slow, but it wasn't me. He was the shy one. Then we're hanging out today and it's like he was a different person."
" Different how?"
" Like, super confident. We were just kissing and then I felt a sharp sting on my arm and... and then I looked up at him and I swear his eyes turned black."
Kira said" You mean totally black."
" The whole eye. But it was only for a second. And then he said sorry, that he'll see me at the club tonight and then he just left. And then a few minutes later, I'm in the worst pain of my life."
" Hold on, you said club. What club?"
" Every Friday night. Sinema."

We left the hospital, going to the club, Once we got there, we started walking to the back. I said" Liam and Mason are here." Scott looked at me," And Brett."
Kira said" A kid turning into a half-scorpion, half-werewolf? Is there even a myth for that?"
Scott said" Sumerian. I remember something about it in the Bestiary." We walked to the door and Scott opened it, then an alarm started ringing. Kira stopped it by hitting it, "God, I love you." Then he walked away with me on his back, once we got into the club, I caught a weird scent, I jumped off Scott's back and started walking to the scent.
I ran into a room to see Brett get cut with a stinger, I ran to him as Liam took on Lucas. Mason ran in and started helping Brett stop the bleeding, Brett said" What is that thing?" Then after a few minutes, Kira went all Kitsune again, and then Scott stopped her from killing Lucas.
Scott said" Is everyone okay? We need to get him out of here. Liam, give me a hand." They picked him up but then something went through him, we all looked up to see three scary people in masks, I crouched down further and hid behind Brett." Why did you do that?"
One of them said" His condition was terminal."
" What does that mean? What does that mean?"
" Failure." Then they were gone, I looked at Scott.

Scott went to the hospital when they came and got the body. I climbed onto his back once we got to the hospital and then fell asleep.