Chapter 4

Scott was holding my hand as we walked through the school, we walked into the library, the pack was reading a book, Kira was making copies. We walked to her, Scott said" Done?"
Kira said" Done." We walked away from the printer,
" I don't think the Dread Doctors are the ones that are stealing the bodies."
" Are we really calling them that?"
" Think about it. They killed Tracy and walked away. They killed Lucas and walked away. Why would they leave and come back to take the bodies?"
" Someone else has to be taking them."
" But the bodies aren't just bodies. They're... they're failures."
" So if the chimeras are all failures, what's the success going to be?"
" Bad. Probably really bad."
We got to the door, Scott and I stopped, I smelled blood, where's it coming from? I looked at Scott, He looked back," What's wrong?"
" I thought I smelled blood. I don't know. Maybe not."
We walked out of the library.

Scott was talking with Theo, I didn't like Theo very much, something's off about him.
We're going to Eichen House, Scott doesn't want me to go, but no one can watch me tonight. Since Malia can't baby sit me because every time she did, Scott would always have to buy new pillows because we would destroy them. Liam can't because he has to stay home and he doesn't want his parents asking why there's a little girl chewing on your things and who's the little girl's parents.

Once we got to Eichen house, I wanted to Change my mind, I said" Do I have to?" I cowered into Stiles' side,
Stiles said" You'll be fine, I think."
" I don't wanna!" Lydia and Kira were at the bell, Scott walked back over to us.
Scott said" Are you going to be okay in there?"
Stiles said" Yeah. Why?"
" You just seem a little off."
" I think we're all a little off."
" Maybe some of us more than others." He looked back at Kira.
" Wait. What happened?"
" Well, when other chimera, Lucas, when he came after us, I heard Kira say something in Japanese."
" That doesn't sound too bad."
" She doesn't know any Japanese."
" Still not terrible."
" I also think I might have stopped her from killing Lucas."
" Okay. Wasn't he trying to kill you, though? I mean, that just sounds like self-defense."
" It was more than that. I mean, she nearly took off his head."
" Maybe she had no choice. There's gotta be a point where self-defense is justified. Tracy killed her own father. And Lucas would have killed you."
" They're not the bad guys. They're the victims. We shouldn't be killing the people we're trying to save."
Then the gate open, I backed away and stayed glued to the side of the jeep. I said" I don't like it here!" My eyes glowed, and I breathed heavily,
Scott said" Go to Liam, May, this place isn't meant for little kids."

Once I found Liam, I crawled onto his back. He said" What happened?"
I said" I was scared, Eichen is scary. So Scott let me come to you."
" Okay, we'll do something, I don't know, but I can tell that you're tired."
" No, I'm not."
" Hmm, okay, little Beta."
" okay, runt."
" You know I can easily send you to bed, right?"
" No, you can't."
" Yes, I can."
" No."
" Yes."
" No!"
" Yes!"
We screamed at each other till I finally tired out and started trying to find a place to sleep. I circled around a spot then walked to Liam and cuddled into his side, he laughed and rubbed my head before I closed my eyes and falling asleep.