Chapter 19

I heard Scott,
Scott said" Pup! Maya! She's still in here, her scent's too fresh, where is she?"
Liam said" I'll find her, go ahead, get a head start, we need to get that back to the clinic."
" Are you sure?"
" I'll be fine." I was shaking, in a high tree, hiding," May, pup? Where are you?" I heard his foot steps come closer, then I saw him, he sighed then looked at me," Hey, May, come on, come down." I shook my head," It's okay, see, I'm fine. We're just gonna go to the clinic, okay?" I shook my head fast," Are you scared?" I nodded my head," Yeah, I am too. But everything's gonna be okay, because Scott always knows what he's doing, okay? So, just jump down and I'll catch you and we'll go find Scott together." I nodded, jumping down and landing in his arms," Good pup, let's go." He held me on his hip as we started running to find Scott, I fell asleep on his shoulder.

I woke up to ringing, I opened my eyes and saw we were trapped in the clinic.
Deaton said" Stop. It's electrified." I ran to Stiles and climbed onto him, holding onto him.
Scott said" The cane."
Liam said" They took it. They took the cane." I'm guessing that's the Argents since yeah... this is great? What are we gonna do? Scott started looking through Mason's file.
" Maybe there's something in here. Something about how he was a genetic chimera."
Deaton said" Mason had a vanishing twin."
Stiles said" Now we've got a vanishing Mason."
Liam said" What does that have to do with him turning into a 250-year-old French guy? How does that even happen?"
Deaton said" Hold on, Scott might have something. Mason's twin wasn't entirely gone. That's what made him a genetic chimera."
Scott said" The DNA was still there."
" Metaphorically speaking, the DNA of Mason could still be inside Sebastian as well."
Stiles asked" How?"
" Life is energy. Energy doesn't just disappear. The dread doctors may have found a way to break the rules of the supernatural world, but there are some rules that simply won't break."
Liam said" So Mason can't just be gone?"
" Somewhere in Sebastien he has to still exist in some form. A spark of energy, a flicker of memory."
Stiles said" Hang on. Liam, you said Mason said something right before he turned."
Liam said" He said, that's not my name."
Scott said" He finally remembered his name."
Stiles said" Damnatio Memoriae."
Liam said" That's what they wanted. They wanted Sebastien to remember his name."
Deaton said" Scott, you know the myth of what happens when you call a werewolf by its given name?"
I said" It turns back to human."
Liam said" What does that mean? Someone can just walk up to the Beast, yell Mason's name and turn him back?" I looked at Scott,
Scott said" Not someone..."
Stiles said" Lydia."
My instincts kicked on, I growled then went to pounce at the wall, Scott and Liam held me back.
Scott said" May! Stop!" My eyes glowed then I growled again,
Stiles said" Pup! Stop! Maya! Freeze!" I growled and tried to claw at them, I growled again,
" What's wrong?"
Deaton said" She's sensing something wrong with a pack member. Maya, listen to me, who is in trouble?" I growled, then struggled," Maya, who's injured? Who's hurt?"
I screamed" Lydia!" 

We got to the hospital, Sheriff had brought Lydia in, she was hurt badly. Scott walked to Liam and I,
Liam said" Is she okay?"
Scott said" She's gonna be fine, but... she can't really talk."
" Then it's over, isn't it? There's nothing we can do to save him."
" Give me a second." I whimpered and cuddled into Liam, nuzzling into his neck. Scott walked back," Get up."
" Why?"
" Because I've got an idea. And because this isn't over." Liam and I got up, walking to Scott. We all went to Lydia's room and they sat her up, Melissa and Stiles came in.
Melissa said" Lydia, this is gonna have to be just between us, since I can get fired for it."
Scott said" It's a cortisone shot. It's gonna bring the inflammation down."
" Not there." As Lydia held out her wrist, Melissa undone the gauze on Lydia's neck.
Stiles said" Oh, yeah, okay. I'm gonna need to leave."
" You're not going anywhere. Hold her hand."
" Okay, fine. I'm not leaving, but I still might faint." He held Lydia's hand,
" Okay. Here we go." Then Liam fainted, Scott and I ran to him," Okay, Lydia, this is gonna hurt like a bitch." I hit Liam's face, waking him up, I shook my head at him.