Chapter 6

I had decided whatever I was doing,I needed to stop.

It was Monday, and our professor was feeling extra generous.  We all knew it was the last time we were going to see him, well those that didn't major in history were until next year that is.

Yeah, I was stuck with him for 2 years.

Anyway, I sat in my seat waiting for him to walk in. I watched the door eagerly, mentally preparing myself for any type of work he would give us.

And yes he was that type of teacher.

He walked in with his briefcase in his hand, walking straight down to his desk.

We watched the next 2 minutes for the remainder of the students when she caught my eye.

I watched her in her all black outfit, heading straight to her desk. Her hair was different instead of a ponytail, her hair was down.

She looked so different.

She glance my way and I quickly turned away remembering what Darien told me. I looked behind me to see her face scrunch up a bit, before it went back to normal.

I thought it was actually working, still it was too soon to even tell.

I watched her the entire time from the corner of my eye. She could see me every few moments, but I felt as if I was creeping her out. She moved her body closer to the guy next to her. Probably trying to make sure I couldn't see her face.

So I got the hint.

This wasn't going to work. It was stupid. I was being a creep and that's all I looked like. A wild probably deranged creep.

As soon as class ended, I didn't even look her way. I walked straight out preparing myself to forget about this lost cause.

Whatever she knew was going to stick with her because I was done.

Tired was more like it.

I decided to call Kian after all he did need a replacement for his soccer team, and I needed to do something that wasn't weird I guess.

All I ever do is train, hang out with Damien, school, and vist my dad. So life was pretty boring, even for a mob son.

Besides the killing are always the same. Someone puts their mouth were it's not supposed to be, and then 'bang,' they're gone.

As soon as Kian picked up the phone he sounded frantic. His voice was shaking, worried. He asked if I still wanted to join. I told him yes. And just like that I heard him yelling he said yes to who ever it was in the room with him.

When the call was done, I put my phone in my pocket, and started walking.

I threw my hands inside my pocket thinking of all the stupid decision that I've done the pass week.

As I was about to turn the corner to my car, I saw her. She walked out a store with a bag at her side.

I quicken my pace, and turned around, but she caught up to me. She ran after me, as I made sure to face forwards.

I felt a hand on my shoulder turn me around. I wanted to run just go away because this was tiring, and there really wasn't any point to doing this.

"Hey!" She yelled.

Taking a deep breath, I turned around looking straight at the ground. "Hey."

"What are you doing?"

"Walking."I answered.

"No. I mean what was that all about in class today. And then my friend tells me you've his new team mate."

"What? "