2. selca

plot

a regular girl/boy meets a famous idol when they're asked for directions to somewhere in a foreign place. out of gratitude for being helped, the idol takes a selca with the girl/boy they asked for directions.

extras

it doesn't have to be an idol, it could be he/she's crush and it doesn't have to be a selca as the "reward," nor does the other person have to ask for directions.

you can decide how the story will progress, whether both characters will end up dating or however you want it to turn out. for example, if you stick the idol idea and the main character is a bit younger, you could have the idol end up acting an older sibling towards the main character or something.

the idol/crush or whatever you choose the person who let the main character take a selca with them could have a friend who knows and may like the main charcter. they might see the selca and try to get in contact with the main character. it could be for whatever reason.

author's note

if i made a story based off this idea, i seriously wouldn't know how it would go. but if you have an idea for how it will play out, go ahead.

also i got this idea with baekhyun (and kyungsoo) in mind, so it made me super soft :3

taken by: extaellar